Pitch invasion, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 67.1%

• Total voters

L

litmanen

I know that there has been discussion about it already, but that was mostly about pitch invasion at the Molineux. Now it's about Monday and The Amex Stadium, where the pitch invasion would be a lot larger of course.

I sure hope that they change the starting times so that both Brighton-Wigan and Derby-Huddersfield would be played the same time (i wonder if it's still possible to do that), but if the Wigan-game starts two hours before the Huddersfield-game, then there are two questions to be asked:

1. If Brighton beat Wigan (and have 15 points more than Huddersfield with Huddersfield still having 5 games left) can we start celebrating already?

2. If we can start celebrating then already......should the pitch invasion happen or not?

Regarding question number two, all i want to say is this: Do we really want to be the only club that secures promotion and do not celebrate it with a pitch invasion? I understand that some of the players would prefer that not to happen so that they would have it easier to thank the fans after the game, but come on......they will have plenty of chances to thank the fans, like after the last game of the season, or even earlier, if some kind of party is arranged outside the stadium. Making a pitch invasion shows how much the promotion means for the fans.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yes.
No.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
So this is a different kind of pitch invasion thread?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I'm up for a pitch invasion for the hell of it anyway.

I cant get to the last home game:annoyed:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here