Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jose Izquierdo - ALL CONFIRMED - NEW RECORD SIGNING

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Having read the links that [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] posted, watched the youtube highlights reel and been to his wiki page(34 goals in 84 games for Brugge) I am definitely in on this deal. We're clearly going for a pacy, skillful front three of this fella, Brown and Knockeart, with Gross just behind and March coming on as a sub after an hour. **** having a target man!

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Oh please let this be true! Well that'll be me spending the whole freaking day refreshing my news feed [emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Would we spend that much on a winger when our people have said we after a STK, RB and GLK.

If we were going to be spending that much it would have to be on a striker not a winger.

It's been reported that we've had winger targets all summer. See Genki, Lawrence etc

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
This excites me. From the videos he's a right-footed winger that plays on the left. As opposed to the last player we signed from the Belgium leagues...A left-footed winger who plays on the right. If this goes through it confirms my observation that we're really going for a 4-5-1 which springs to a 4-3-3 on the counter with these inverted inside-forwards.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Oh please let this be true! Well that'll be me spending the whole freaking day refreshing my news feed [emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ha! Luckily it's 11:21pm and I'm off to bed, so no such worries for me!

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Having read the links that [MENTION=27279]dazzer6666[/MENTION] posted, watched the youtube highlights reel and been to his wiki page(34 goals in 84 games for Brugge) I am definitely in on this deal. We're clearly going for a pacy, skillful front three of this fella, Brown and Knockeart, with Gross just behind and March coming on as a sub after an hour. **** having a target man!

I disagree. I think the target man is vital in this pacey setup he holds up the ball and lays it on for these inside-forwards to run at the goal and scare the shit out of defenders. Murray is very good at this. Hemed not so much. Ulloa with Murray as backup and Hemed to cover injuries playing these guys in to run at goal and get on the end of cut backs would have me jizzing in my kecks.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
No luck I fear for anyone searching his Insta for that other NSC transfer tradition (thank god)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Looks very promising, great pace and has a lot of experience for a 25yr old. Hopefully another exciting signing on the cards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I disagree. I think the target man is vital in this pacey setup he holds up the ball and lays it on for these inside-forwards to run at the goal and scare the shit out of defenders.

In reality you are of course correct.

In my head, however, I've decided that Hughton has been inspired by Barcelona and for Messi, Neymar, Suarez read Knockeart, Brown and Izquierdo. Gross is obviously Iniesta in this equation...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here