Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No, giving the message he's enjoyed his time at Bristol with their fans.
Oh, I see now - acknowledged their fans............("came (as opposed to 'went') over to the (as opposed to 'their') fans suggested it was to Brighton fans. Unless, of course, you were with the Bristol City fans for some reason.........)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Everything that I've seen and heard about him makes me think that he has the character to get the maximum from his not inconsiderable talent.

It's a yes from me

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I thought he was excellent yesterday playing the line role upfront and linking up well with his wide players
Got a great touch and strong in the ball
Didn't realise he was only 19 !!
A great prospect and Bristol City missed him when he was injured early season otherwise they would have been safe along time ago

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we can safely say just his presence on the pitch created their goal.

He pulled Dunk out of position, causing Bong to come inside covering any threat from Tammy instead of staying on full back duties.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think we can safely say just his presence on the pitch created their goal.

He pulled Dunk out of position, causing Bong to come inside covering any threat from Tammy instead of staying on full back duties.

Didnt Dunk get pulled out of position going forward and not getting back hence Bong went across to cover him and by the time Dunk got back into position it was too late for Bong to get back across to the wide man to stop the cross coming in. I am not sure it was to cover Abraham just covering Dunks forward run and his slow return

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just looked on rumours site and somebody has posted Wolves are prepared to pay £20m for Abraham that, if true, would scupper any attempts by us to sign him. Thankfully it is only the rumour site,

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just looked on rumours site and somebody has posted Wolves are prepared to pay £20m for Abraham that, if true, would scupper any attempts by us to sign him. Thankfully it is only the rumour site,
Football rumours being bollocks aside, can we just remind ourselves that Brighton and Hove Albion are a Premier League team, and that, given that the player himself will have to agree to a move, any interest from us trumps that of a Championship side, regardless of any FFP busting transfer fee that they're prepared to pay Chelsea.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Football rumours being bollocks aside, can we just remind ourselves that Brighton and Hove Albion are a Premier League team, and that, given that the player himself will have to agree to a move, any interest from us trumps that of a Championship side, regardless of any FFP busting transfer fee that they're prepared to pay Chelsea.

Noted but can we afford £20m on an untried at Premier level 19 year old and would Chelsea make the same mistake with a Premier club that they have with Lukako . I would think the answer to both is NO.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He's not going to sign for a championship side regardless of what they may bid.

A loan to a premier league side is the next stage of his development. If he does well with that then he can push for the Chelsea squad.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I will be happy to drive him to the Amex if he wants a season in the Premier league ...Chelsea know he can play this level it would clearly be in their interests to see if he can make a mark in "world's greatest league" TM- Sky Sports.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's not going to sign for a championship side regardless of what they may bid.

A loan to a premier league side is the next stage of his development. If he does well with that then he can push for the Chelsea squad.

Don't run before others can walk.

First you need to explain the difference between fact and fiction, before moving onto the intricacies of player development.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Noted but can we afford £20m on an untried at Premier level 19 year old and would Chelsea make the same mistake with a Premier club that they have with Lukako . I would think the answer to both is NO.

We won't blow £20m of our budget on a player unproven in a top flight. He played well receiving the ball against excellent Championship defenders yesterday, and now he's the answer to our PL striking demands. Besides, why would he permanently leave his parent club at a young age?

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I will be happy to drive him to the Amex if he wants a season in the Premier league ...Chelsea know he can play this level it would clearly be in their interests to see if he can make a mark in "world's greatest league" TM- Sky Sports.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Fake news/Football rumour bollocks

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The big advantage he might have signing for us is that he'd likely be a first choice, which would almost certainly suit him as well as Chelsea.

It would also suit me :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here