Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have any videos of the shenanigans in the north after the game last night?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Reported that the Cottagers put up a banner with a quasi-biblical quote "the Lord is my shepherd: he will slay the gays". Caught a hint of some rather unpleasant chanting on the radio - almost thought I was in Burnley!
If true I foresee arrests, banning orders, and a hefty club fine.

'Cottagers' should be careful when calling others names!

..........and just remember their good old days in the PL, when they entertained the Irons once a season!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Similar to [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION] 's first video. I just love the guy on the floor who got back up and looked like he'd pissed himself.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:ffsparr::ffsparr:

Check Twitter pages before you start quoting them.....

:shootself

Can't believe people didn't investigate that lame account after seeing those tweets - idiots :lol:

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
The first guy who walked in the circle first in the second video started throwing the beer. As he walked back he whispered to me, "don't tell anyone, but I'm a Fulham fan."
There were two just near us next to the party area... they were loving it....both videoing and lamenting any similar togetherness from their own lot....one even threw some beer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The bloke who started the let's go f****** mental chant stands in front of me, hilerious!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
No footage but someone snapped these two lurking nearby looking less than impressed...
image.jpg

Last edited:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Scenes indeed :D

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Loved the 'we're the left side' 'right side' steaming into each other like waves back and forth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of my student bar on rugby club night back in the 70s. :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here