Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Chat bits....Brighton are the new Barcelona

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Totally agree. Before the play off game we drank with Derby fans and they were to a man humble and down to earth. They deserve better, and i still can't believe they lost to QPR at Wembley that year (even if Bobby scored the winner).

Yes, experienced the same. Seemed okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I will always remember their fans after they tonked us in the play off semi on the train on the way home. Wankers the lot of them!
I'll second that. The lot that I saw in the car park after the play-off game were similar. Couldn't understand the Derby 'love-in' on here about what a smashing bunch they are.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'll second that. The lot that I saw in the car park after the play-off game were similar. Couldn't understand the Derby 'love-in' on here about what a smashing bunch they are.

Probably because it's all subjective and everyone has different experiences. Been to PP many times and enjoy their pubs, and never had issues.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Exactly, no respect or class, sheep shag army and their proud of that for a reason.

Also one of their "supporters" allegedly racially abused Goldson - which seems rather neanderthal these days. Bet they wouldn't realise that with a back four of Tomori, Huhnemeier, Dunk, and Rosenior there was a bit of trepidation amongst Brighton fans. They performed brilliantly - but the first choice of Bruno, Dunk, Duffy and Bong may never play together again in my view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here