Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That's it I'm done.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've had over 50 years of this. Tonight was one of the good times. The team gave everything they had. You can't give up until you've watched a game away at Rotherham where the players dint even get out of gear.
Then you win the ext game & off you go again. That's life.
Go to sleep now. You'll feel differently in the morning.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
We always seem to do well against Newcastle, so keep your chin up! :albion2:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
********. Why are you here?
Why comment?
If you are a football fan... you would never defect

My Grandad would've had you shot

He is in shell shock, a course of rehabilitation including watching England disappoint will see him fit for front line duty by August.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm numb. Just completely numb. I don't want to go to bed because the moment I close my eyes I know the last four games are going to play over and over again, and we're still not going to win any of them. A 2 month sabbatical from football beckons. Roll on August, lets do it all again.

Dec 29, 2011
**** sake, why are people convincing him to stay? He's the biggest wind up merchant, every week in the match day threads it's about how shit we are, usually when were drawing too. Good riddance you palace ****.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Losing to THEM in the play offs hurt a lot more than this, especially as we didn't even turn up. Last night we were superb!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I've had over 50 years of this. Tonight was one of the good times. The team gave everything they had. You can't give up until you've watched a game away at Rotherham where the players dint even get out of gear.
Then you win the ext game & off you go again. That's life.
Go to sleep now. You'll feel differently in the morning.

Know how you feel.
It seems that some of the over-reaction on here comes from those fans with much less ' BHA mileage ' under their belts. Top end of the Championship, playing some glorious football, talented squad, good management team, fantastic facilities and an owner who bleeds blue and white. Not too shabby is it?
Perhaps some need a reality check. 70% of our history spent in the bottom two divisions, mis-management, corruption, near bankruptcy and minutes from non-league football and possible oblivion. One low, hard and accurate drive into the bottom corner to win the FACup. The painters and decorators and plumbers and firemen and bank managers and chicken farmers who have knocked us out of the FACup. Seeing 12 defeats on the trot twice!! Carlisle and Barrow and Southport and Workington. Being charged and attacked and bottled and spat on. Being chased and pushed and intimidated. Broken glass, snapped ariels, graffiti and vandalism. The Old Den, Cardiff and Selhurst. Crumbling terracing, crash barriers, stinking latrines, rattles, hats, tin plates with half-time scores on.
I've also had over 50 years of this and am loving every minute and can't wait til we start again next season.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Nothing against the players they gave it everything tonight.

I just can't do it anymore... :( :'(.

I am not sure what you can't do anymore.
It certainly is not supporting Brighton because you didn't start.
Post after post of negative anti Brighton crap week in week out and then at the end you post this attention seeking rubbish.
I would prefer it if you did give up now and not come back.
You are a total tool.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Who's up for a night out in Newcastle next season!?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I felt much worse after playoff defeat in 2013. With Gus leaving I really thought that was our chance and we didn't take it. But we finished in the playoffs again the next season and were even better a couple of seasons after that.

We WILL make it. It just looks bleak now. But football is cyclical, and our time will come.

KTF.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Can't wait for the games to start up again.

About 6-7 weeks until the first friendly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here