Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scientology

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I remember when I was younger, they hung around West St I think. Isn't the church off there? Although I was sort of street wise, me and my mates all knew to start clear and I don't remember any adult saying stay Friday of those people.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
This is nothing to make light of. I'm a Scientologist.

I've gotten greater enlightenment through Dr. Hubbard's proven methods. He is truly a genius.

120px-Scientology_Symbol_Logo.png

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Watch this documentary called Going Clear. It's fantastic. Show's how it's just a complete load of nonsense made up by some controlling moron to make some $. http://putlocker.is/watch-going-cle...e-prison-of-belief-online-free-putlocker.html

On what evidence do you base this (ridiculous) judgement?

Scientology would not even count for most people as a religion. It's a sect.

Type 'Is scientology a religion' into google for your answer. A sect (or cult for that matter) has a small following, Scientology has become too big to be a sect and therefore considered a religion. Like other religions it relies on faith rather than any empirical evidence or facts.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Type 'Is scientology a religion' into google for your answer. A sect (or cult for that matter) has a small following, Scientology has become too big to be a sect and therefore considered a religion. Like other religions it relies on faith rather than any empirical evidence or facts.

I challenge that my clear thinking is a not a religion. It is through my clear thinking that I gain perspective on the real world. I don't fall for what are obviously false religions and I am grateful that many on this message board are not followers of the false religions. I encourage everyone on this board to find a group of Scientologists and have an audit done on the engrams of your life. It is unbelievably a true enlightenment and leads to ever clearer thinking.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I challenge that my clear thinking is a not a religion. It is through my clear thinking that I gain perspective on the real world. I don't fall for what are obviously false religions and I am grateful that many on this message board are not followers of the false religions. I encourage everyone on this board to find a group of Scientologists and have an audit done on the engrams of your life. It is unbelievably a true enlightenment and leads to ever clearer thinking.

Must be on a wind up here...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Watch this documentary called Going Clear. It's fantastic. Show's how it's just a complete load of nonsense made up by some controlling moron to make some $. http://putlocker.is/watch-going-cle...e-prison-of-belief-online-free-putlocker.html

and how much do you have to PAY for this out of interest?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This is nothing to make light of. I'm a Scientologist.

I've gotten greater enlightenment through Dr. Hubbard's proven methods. He is truly a genius.

120px-Scientology_Symbol_Logo.png

He certainly is a genius, he outlined the easiest way to be a millionaire is to make up a religion which he did and people still fell for it. Genius.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
Scientology is a very dodgy outfit who will latch onto you like leeches if you have money. If you believe in aliens and get easily taken in by the organisation's so-called humanitarian work then join this shambolic and menacing outfit. If you are happy to be led by a guy who goes around in his big boat and has a lisp just like Donald Duck, you will love David Miscavige.

They're deceiving, nasty nobs! Xenu, Xenu...!

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I remember when I was younger, they hung around West St I think. Isn't the church off there? Although I was sort of street wise, me and my mates all knew to start clear and I don't remember any adult saying stay Friday of those people.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

They had a small shop just off Duke Street, always hanging around asking youngsters to do a "survey". I was nabbed as a 17 yr old but it was all a load of bollox.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Based on the ZX81 I believe.

If only. Its a few resistors and a clock chip. Buildable from Maplin, bar the case.

Cult that prey on anyone vulnerable that looks like they can get some cash. With a space god that flies a DC8 with no engines, cause a bog standard 1960s jet liner is the perfect aerodynamic shape to deal with, oh, no atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here