Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A thread full of positives

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We played ok today we just don't have that touch of brilliance to help us along.

That's my positive.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We are 4th.

FOURTH.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We've dodged a bullet in the Transfer window.

That Johnathan Calamari chap just spelt out salmonella poisoning. For 2016, Hambo will come through and show the world why they call him 'Finnish'.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
2. This is our highest NYD league position since 1983.
I remember we weren't far off the pace in division 2 in 1983-84, the season after we were relegated, but were we ever as high as fourth?

Edit: Sorry, just realised that on 1/1/83 we were in the 1st. division, so yes, we were higher then than we are now.........whoops!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'll second [MENTION=30278]Wardy's twin[/MENTION]'s call about Bruno -- how he only got c15% in Player of the Half Season is beyond me.
A further positive: we've got eight days before the next game, eleven before the next Championship game.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We're hitting the woodwork far more than we were earlier in the season which shows the shots on goals are there or thereabouts. Still not enough of them though. .

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Amid the disappointment of the past 2 weeks there is the obvious fact that we're 4th and we still have a great chance of reaching the play offs come the end of the season.
Come on!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
At the start of the season, I thought we had signed good enough players for a top half finish, just about.Then, we seemed to be at least a play off side as September turned into October, we didn't have our usual abysmal October, and I started to get excited.
Then, the most horrendous run of injuries to our best players started to take their toll, we all know who they are. I can't remember a worst injury list ,with regards to time out, and seriousness in forty odd years supporting.
But, the biggest positive is how the reserve players have stepped up, yes, i know we haven't won in a month, but the only team we have looked second best too is Boro, and, to be fair, theywere always gonna win the league, so, it's all good for me, and I'm looking forward to us putting out ourfirst team again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here