Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury ... from the comfort of your sofa

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
This is just rubbish. I have tried to be objective and think that there are a variety of music styles out there but at the end of the day there is only two types of music - music that is good or music that is not good. This is definitely not good.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This American chap who is on now, what's he mumbling about ? I can pick up some words now and again but he seems very upset about something. I put the subtitles on and he keeps going on about Liggers ? what's that all about ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hot Chip have got West Holts bouncing! Looks brilliant fun. Crowd are really going for it on Over and Over.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am over watching Suede now, who i was never a fan of. More of an interesting show though, even if it's just for the gangliness and long-fingeredness of Brett Anderson. No little Bernie Butler there though, who i recall seeing at Glasto many years ago bursting out of a pile of hay on the back of some farming vehicle one morning.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Never has a complete power failure been needed more.

To be honest, I'd take a complete power failure. However, given the choice I'd rather the steel cables holding the 3 tonne lighting rig 6ft above his head all simultaneously snap.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And in a very good way. Actually she is the best musician if the whole festival so far. But Wolf Alice were amazing

I think Hot Chip are currently one of the best live bands around. Seen them many times but the new live sound they have plus an excellent current album have moved them on to a new level. Glasto set takes a few songs to get going due to crap sound (only headliners get a sound check, the rest is on the fly) but boy once it gets going it's good.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Biggest musical disaster since Bob Booker on the Hove town hall balcony

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Just think how a decent band could have smashed this headline spot and fully involved the crowd, instead of this self-indulgent warble-w@nk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
missing the foo fighters tonight. Rap music is not my thing, but I am sure this is good for fans of this type of music.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Christ on a bike the is total pants as much as it pains me Paloma Faith was better than this rubbish

Quick edit, Mini is happily singing away to this so it must appeal to some

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here