Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] P & R to Mithras House

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patreon
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
BG as a fellow OAP I have tried all ways to the Amex from Seaford, train, P &R from Mithras, Race Hill and Mill Road. In the end I got fed up with After match Queing in the rain and cold. so I tried Seagull Travel on a bus from Seaford station. I now have a season ticket. Because I found that especially for going home I knew that we would leave the Amex on time having sat in a nice warm seat and be home within an hour. You might like to consider that as an option. No hassle with Queues, connections, or standing in the rain or cold. Presume there is a similar service from HH.

Jul 7, 2003
BG as a fellow OAP I have tried all ways to the Amex from Seaford, train, P &R from Mithras, Race Hill and Mill Road. In the end I got fed up with After match Queing in the rain and cold. so I tried Seagull Travel on a bus from Seaford station. I now have a season ticket. Because I found that especially for going home I knew that we would leave the Amex on time having sat in a nice warm seat and be home within an hour. You might like to consider that as an option. No hassle with Queues, connections, or standing in the rain or cold. Presume there is a similar service from HH.

Also worth checking Mid Sussex Seagulls. They run their own coaches which I believe are cheaper than Seagulls Travel.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here