Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A threadful of NSCers who seem to have wandered off into the Sunset

D

Deleted member 2719

I personally believe the originals were far better posters than their aliases.

More identity, less sneaky and were unlikely to sit on the fence.

Now i have upset 75% of NSC i am off to make a cuppa. :whistle:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is amazing to think how many of us have been posting on here for 5, 10, 15 - and in my case, 20+ years :facepalm:

In a way I admire those who have managed to quietly slip away. But at the same time I am glad I never have - regardless of how many times I have resolved to do so, but failed.

Erm, this. And yes, I think I first met you via this site about TWENTY years ago. Good grief!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
you weren't too pleasant to [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION] imho, from what I recall anyway

Au contraire - if you can't stand the heat go to Svalbard.

PS can you back up "imho" the quotes where I was unpleasant.

He's from Manchester and I was merely pointing out that the majority of our support comes from B&H or at least Sussex born and bred folk. Those are facts which are indisputable.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
firemandan only ever posted 72 posts, most of them in his story thread. I suspect it was a second account of someone who's still here.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
didnt Brightongirl (???) get hounded off here a long time ago. She was one of the safeway/Artois/Piers group that were regular posters and we all used to meet up at half time by the chip van at Withdean

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Au contraire - if you can't stand the heat go to Svalbard.

PS can you back up "imho" the quotes where I was unpleasant.

He's from Manchester and I was merely pointing out that the majority of our support comes from B&H or at least Sussex born and bred folk. Those are facts which are indisputable.

on my way

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here