Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you watching the big match tonight? (England v Scotland)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Look at me, look at me, I am really fashionable and pretend I do not care about the English team or watch games anymore. Pretty cool huh?*

* Yes, I will be watching because they are my national team and you don´t turn your back on club or country no matter how sh!t they are

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I'm not watching. Friday night football is wrong & I'm out on the beers..

Jan 30, 2008
usual sad comments when it comes to England,but we all know they're be watching anyway

apparently it's not cool to support your nation team,who will finish 4th in the premier league is far more interesting

I wonder what the mood would be on here if the England team included a couple of Albion players?
a **** fest:thumbsup:
regards
DR

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
This. Just call me when we've made it through this easy group to another tournament where we can embarrass ourselves by showing the world how pony the home of the richest league in the world is at football.

Would have felt the same way normally , but it it is scotland , so can't help myself.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
usual sad comments when it comes to England,but we all know they're be watching anyway

apparently it's not cool to support your nation team,who will finish 4th in the premier league is far more interesting

I wonder what the mood would be on here if the England team included a couple of Albion players?

If the England team included Albion they might actually play like they give a shit, instead of thinking about the PL

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Indeed. "Look at me, look at me. I care less than anyone!". Like I said before, people would be up in arms if others stopped supporting the albion if they went through a bad patch, but apparently it's really cool to do that with your national team, and in fact some boast about supporting another national team. No wonder the national players aren't always so keen to play.

The apathy towards the national football team is understandable in the context that there's only one Brighton and Hove Albion but there's plenty of England national sides, i.e. the rugby union side AND the cricket side will both be in action tomorrow.

Indeed, the prospect of England rugby beating South Africa for the first time in 10 years, or England cricket taking a precious lead in India, or even Lewis Hamilton cutting Rosberg's lead in the Brazilian Grand Prix are all higher on my agenda than England vs. Scotland.

For me other sports have simply caught up with, and overtaken, international football.

Jan 30, 2008
i would suggest a lot of people on this thread haven't even attended an ENGLAND /SCOTLAND game ............................ enough said:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
knit one pearl one :drool:
regards
DR

16564-Emoticons-And-Smileys-For-Facebook-msn-skype-yahoo.gif

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
In the pub.

How many of you guys that say you don't give a tuppence about England, watched the Wales game and screamed when Sturridge scored the late winner?

This is the auld enemy,so come on England.
[MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION]. I was at the Gazza game.👍

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I'll never forget standing behind Gordon Bank's goal at England v Scotland , early '70's.......talk about intimidating! The atmosphere with what seemed 90,000 drunken Scots was like nothing I ever experienced again at football . Thank God we won!

I just hope England can recapture some of that urgency and passion and will to get forward.....

Following England is more frustrating than following Albion. At least down here we have both good and bad seasons , but what can I do? I am hooked on England.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here