Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stoke fans view - all gloomy

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Stoke were pi$$ poor today (so were their fans) and on that display are definitely going down. The Shaqiri equaliser was poor on our part because I felt we stood off him and shouldn’t have allowed him the space to get that shot in. The penalty should never have been given as the ball was flying out for a goal kick with nobody near it. They never looked like scoring and were pretty much relying on hoofing it into the box as much as they could - and that was with them finishing with 4 attackers on the pitch if you include Shaqiri. Our performance deserved 3 points today.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Stoke were pi$$ poor today (so were their fans) and on that display are definitely going down. The Shaqiri equaliser was poor on our part because I felt we stood off him and shouldn’t have allowed him the space to get that shot in. The penalty should never have been given as the ball was flying out for a goal kick with nobody near it. They never looked like scoring and were pretty much relying on hoofing it into the box as much as they could - and that was with them finishing with 4 attackers on the pitch if you include Shaqiri. Our performance deserved 3 points today.

Yup, Bong backed off him instead of closing him down. Lesson learned I hope, he's been effin' great recently.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Rightly so, on that display they are very likely to be one of the "three worse teams" that we need. A team of individuals that look like they've never played with each other, listless and devoid of ideas in the attacking third, something that unlike us they have failed to rectify with acquisitions.

Last edited:

Oct 25, 2003

Oct 25, 2003
If we sacked Hughton and replaced him with Paul Lambert I’d be pretty miffed to be fair

Oh- and they’ve got to live in Stoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
If we sacked Hughton and replaced him with Paul Lambert I’d be pretty miffed to be fair

Oh- and they’ve got to live in Stoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Replacing Hughes with Lambert is a poor choice. Same with Pullis and Pardew at West Brom. Both will go down.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Lambert's ridiculously OTT technical area performance is a sight to behold. At one point he even had two of his coaching staff join him in some bizarre tracksuited arm gesticulating threesome routine. :facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here