Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How do I kill the foxes in my garden?

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
They shit in your garden, but a cat is more likely to do this

rip open bins - seagulls do that as well so do you endorse killing them

, and make a racket in the evening/early morning,- yes when they are breeding but so do a lot of things depending where you live

Foxes breed just once a year. The mating season begins in January when the screeching mating cries can be heard during the night and the early hours. A litter of four to five cubs is born about late March, and the cubs remain exclusively inside the den for about six to eight weeks.

mxs_harrow

Jan 20, 2009
HA5
In London?

Either the traffic, or the attendant traffic pollution should do for most of them, statistically.....

When driving late at night in outer London ( just off A40 and through Ruislip, Eastcote and Pinner), see up to 1/2 dozen of them - some flatter, redder and static than others....

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I would suggest petition the PM to bring back Fox Hunting but the people who it doesnt affect would go against it again.
That'll be those urban types who never see a fox and wouldn't start a thread on here about it...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
The little feckers got into my chicken run and killed my beloved chooks. I also have a family that live in the Rockery....they destroy my lawn digging for worms and grubs but do you think i could ever kill one?......not a chance

You couldn't make it up, you want to kill defencless animals.....and I'm the ferkin bully. ��

Actually, I'd say recommending someone take a lethal dose of paracetamol and giving instructions on how to do it makes you more of complete ****(edited by mod) than a bully.

And no, I didn't make that up.

Fortunately your sort of **** edited by a Mod are few and far between.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Actually, I'd say recommending someone take a lethal dose of paracetamol and giving instructions on how to do it makes you more of complete c u n t than a bully.

And no, I didn't make that up.

Never seen the worst of words on here before. Because you any least should know it's taboo. But having seen the Big White Hunter get away with it use it yourself..my life's now in ruins. But still standing up against a'holes killing animals.

Never seen the worst of words on here before. Because you any least should know it's taboo. But having seen the Big White Hunter get away with it use it yourself..my life's now in ruins. But still standing up against a'holes killing animals.

Pathetic.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I suggest you dissolve a few dozen paracetamol in warm water....then drink it. They won't worry you again...a'hole! ��

image.jpg

Seriously you need to give your head a wobble posting stuff like this.

Whoever has given you a thumbs up for your comment has also got problems.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not a lot of evidence of foxes killing lambs?

Seriously?

there is evidence of foxes killing lambs but as to the numbers actual numbers killed there is no real evidence that all dead lambs taken by foxes were killed by them indeed just read a farming article about fox coming back several nights on the trot just to take the dead ones.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Nice one...tells me all I need to know about you. But at least pleased I've got up your nose. Nothing upsets me more than cruelty to animals so if you don't like it tough. :shrug:

It's not necessarily cruel to kill a fox.
Are you a veggie?

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
there is evidence of foxes killing lambs but as to the numbers actual numbers killed there is no real evidence that all dead lambs taken by foxes were killed by them indeed just read a farming article about fox coming back several nights on the trot just to take the dead ones.

Studies have shown fox predation on lambs is up to a maximum of about 6%

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Ilkley
Get a licensed pest controller in to trap and shoot.
Don't call the local bunny huggers. They'll just catch it and release it in the countryside (if they can be @rsed to drive that far) and it'll die a slow death.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here