Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking forward to a nice relaxed Saturday now...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hoping for a defeat for Leeds in a fiery derby full of sending offs and injuries and think Derby will put a few past Reading. A nice days viewing ahead, with Kaz on telly too.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If anyone still thinks Derby are till a threat then they didn't watch them against Leeds in their last game. Not only are they too far behind us to worry about, they were absolutely shite. Hope they stuff Reading today. #TINPOT

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If anyone still thinks Derby are till a threat then they didn't watch them against Leeds in their last game. Not only are they too far behind us to worry about, they were absolutely shite. Hope they stuff Reading today. #TINPOT
Derby are a long shot for second now, but regarding Reading, you could say the same thing about them being shite, if you watched - well, any number of their games.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Not expecting Rotherham to do us any favours up at Newcastle, but hoping Everton smash at least 5 past Palace.

Rotherham are the typical park le bus side full of big strong and poorly co-ordinated players who miss time their kicks and take chunks out of the pitch as well as the opposition. The sort of side Newcastle don't like playing

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Derby are a long shot for second now, but regarding Reading, you could say the same thing about them being shite, if you watched - well, any number of their games.

I don't disagree. Have been saying for ages that Tinpot Reading are in a false position and have been riding their luck and I expect them to get turned over more then Derby in the second half of the season. However, at present they are 6 points and a game in hand better off then Derby, so I'll take a Derby win today.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Rotherham are the typical park le bus side full of big strong and poorly co-ordinated players who miss time their kicks and take chunks out of the pitch as well as the opposition. The sort of side Newcastle don't like playing

Love this. Team who has scored 50 goals meets team that has conceded 56 at home and somehow you find some grounds for optimism. Your glass is clearly half full.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't disagree. Have been saying for ages that Tinpot Reading are in a false position and have been riding their luck and I expect them to get turned over more then Derby in the second half of the season. However, at present they are 6 points and a game in hand better off then Derby, so I'll take a Derby win today.
Likewise.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Haven't been so stressed pre-match for last night's game since Derby at the Amex last year.

Onwards now, will enjoy the scores today, whatever will be will be, but come on Barnsley in particular.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

THAN.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm hoping for / realistically expecting a fair chance of Derby to beat tinpot and Leeds to drop points at Barnsley. Just have a bad feeling Leeds will win as they're on a roll...

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here