Votes: 58 42.0%
  • Boo them

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • Not be bothered

Votes: 48 34.8%

• Total voters

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Andy Murry is British now that he's won Wimbledon and the U.S Open. I think the break up of the UK would make us a less significant country and i support all the home nations at any sport. There's more scots in England than Scotland anyway !

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Scotland qualify for the World Cup now that is funny, don't really give a damn but I would have chuckle at their results

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
There's more scots in England than Scotland anyway !

Exactly. Find it strange how some of the anti-English comments you get are from Scots living in England. Have to ask yourself why they moved here in the first place

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
If Scotland had qualified for this World Cup, Greer, CMS & Bridcutt would be there...Would you not cheer that?

Of course not. Horrible jock ***** the lot of em!

Can't believe anyone would want them to do well. Guess it shows how horribly middle class and "football is brilliant since euro 96" our support has become.

Wanting to see the home nations do well is the sort of thing my mum would say!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Boo them. Let's start giving it back.

I love the Scots and Scotland, but why not start following their lead. Anyone but Scotland.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Boo them. Let's start giving it back.

I love the Scots and Scotland, but why not start following their lead. Anyone but Scotland.

Why not follow their lead? Because the English are able to rise above that.
Scottish hatred of all things English says more about those individuals than anything else.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Euro '96, England needed to beat the dutch by 4 goals to give chance to the scotch to qualify

tv crews vox pops in scotty-land "will you cheer on the HQ to get the 4 goals"

80% said that they would rather England loose than Scots qualify

seemed that they hate us more than they love their own counrty

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I was at a wedding in Norway , might have been during Euro 92. A mate was marrying a Norwegian girl. At the reception there was a match on TV. Scotland v Sweden . Most of blokes at the reception steered there way towards the small TV. The Norwegians were all supporting Sweden and we were all naturally all supporting Sweden as well.
This caused much mirth and confusion amongst the Norwegians . I look upon Scotland as our International equivelent of Palace.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
They don't generally seem to like it when we cheer for them.

Which is good enough for me to support the SCOTCH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here