Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just used Breast milk for my afternoon cup of tea ......

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I was thirsty this morning, but my water supply was turned off for maintenance and when I looked in the fridge, there wasn't a drop to drink. Luckily I managed to get an obliging Binman to provide me with a lovely warming pint of piss. Delicious.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I was thirsty this morning, but my water supply was turned off for maintenance and when I looked in the fridge, there wasn't a drop to drink. Luckily I managed to get an obliging Binman to provide me with a lovely warming pint of piss. Delicious.

Interesting story, but missing the most important piece of detail - was the binman well endowed?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

He’ll want your nice sized tip at Christmas now.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Completely out of milk but one of the young mums that comes round the house left a bottle of breast milk in a container, so waste not want not. Actually was ok. Also, the women in question had lovely tits (that was an after thought though).

Women? Plural?
How many women are casually leaving jars of breast milk lying about?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
download.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
In response to another poster it's not been pasteurised but does have its own anti bacterial properties.

and pasteurisation is less concern when the milk hasn't come from a mud and shit covered udder.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Completely out of milk but one of the young mums that comes round the house left a bottle of breast milk in a container, so waste not want not. Actually was ok. Also, the women in question had lovely tits (that was an after thought though).
:lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Oh Errr

Attachments

• 501708649_1280x720.jpg
    501708649_1280x720.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 331

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Initially I was a bit put off, but on reflection it's hardly any weirder than drinking breastmilk from a non-human mammal. Funny how things can be seen as perfectly normal.

Human drinking milk from a cow = great
Human drinking milk from a human = weird
Human drinking milk from a cat = weird
Human drinking milk from a bull = weird

I liked the tea / boob related puns though, more of those please.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Weird how you all freak out about drinking human milk but you're all fine drinking milk from a cow ???

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
Initially I was a bit put off, but on reflection it's hardly any weirder than drinking breastmilk from a non-human mammal. Funny how things can be seen as perfectly normal.

Human drinking milk from a bull. Who told you that was milk?!:ohmy:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Your mum :lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
One can only hope that he thanked her for the mammaries.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

Minus the bull and the cat. You do have a good point.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Should build up your immune system nicely

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here