Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Based on his performance the other day I wouldn't mind Adama Traore.

Hearing from Boro twitter that Pulis, yes Pulis of all managers, has transformed him since he came in. To be fair he was a livewire in that game, much like Izquierdo can and should be more often

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Your missing the point, intentionally or otherwise...

Your article: "According to a report by ABC de Sevilla, the Spaniard is believed to be close to agreeing a move to the Premier League side for €10 million."

Post 3 on that thread links to: http://sevilla.abc.es/deportes/alfi...hton-traspaso-camarasa-144311-1516836377.html (ABC de Sevilla)
You are probably right in suggesting this information is all b*llocks. I’ve noticed Wikipedia says he has joined us already!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You are probably right in suggesting this information is all b*llocks. I’ve noticed Wikipedia says he has joined us already!!

Oh, I'm not suggesting it's bollocks - I have no idea. I just think it's the one story being washed around various media outlets over the past few days.

I don't think we've closed up our own particular window, although I have no inside information on that. And just because we're trying, doesn't mean we will!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Oh, I'm not suggesting it's bollocks - I have no idea. I just think it's the one story being washed around various media outlets over the past few days.

I don't think we've closed up our own particular window, although I have no inside information on that. And just because we're trying, doesn't mean we will!

Am I thinking too much into your tweet earlier if I made the link between:
Neptune > Heliopolitan > Heliopolitano > Betis?!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Deulofeu isn't that inspiring of a signing, remember him being like Adama Traore - all the speed and footwork but no end product

I think he’s a better signing than Sturridge.

He’s a quality player, a match winner, but like a lot of those types of players (Izquierdo?) he needs his managers confidence and a run in the team.

2/3 years ago he had that for a while at Everton and was unplayable.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Wouldnt be great to get to get Camarasa for Sidwell and perhaps a young loan signing to replace Skalak (who else do Chelsea have?). Personally I want to keep Goldson. I think he can now replace Duffy in the second half of the season. If we achieved this it would be one of our best transfer windows in years. I just hope they have an impact soon enough to keep us up...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here