Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza ....injury or fallen out with CH?

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe the feeling is mutual. :wink:

I am sure your right, but am I bothered!!

He is totally different from your average player, just lets his football do the talking saying very little else.

There is a clip from the Poyet era when we had just won promotion to the Championship from the changing room and others were naturally celebrating spraying around Champagne and he was just sat their, quietly not interacting.

Not sure he will be doing too much TV/MOTD after his retirement!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not this one, like I said it is a rumour but from two different sauces, it might not be fact.

I can't discuss as I have probably said too much already!

For the record I just couldn't take any Palace striker.

Ketchup and BBQ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Hasn't looked interested in the top flight

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

As much as I hate to agree, I will. For the precious minutes he's been on the pitch he has looked totally dis-interested. I don't understand. Last season he was sweat and blood, but he seems to have gone back to the Withdean days of 'whatever'.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not at game today so didn't hear any local chat, however did hear a whisper that GM isn't chuffed to be on the bench. Seems strange that fit for bench for the cup but not today

That's worth a new thread ?

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Not at game today so didn't hear any local chat, however did hear a whisper that GM isn't chuffed to be on the bench. Seems strange that fit for bench for the cup but not today
He wasn't on the bench on Tuesday either ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He was at the game because I saw a tweet from someone who saw him driving into the car park an hour before kick off.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
You have a striker who is holding his own against what all those TV chaps predictions..........Go Tomer and prove them all wrong. That's what I say

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As much as I hate to agree, I will. For the precious minutes he's been on the pitch he has looked totally dis-interested. I don't understand. Last season he was sweat and blood, but he seems to have gone back to the Withdean days of 'whatever'.

I believe at least one of the times such accusations were levelled at him he was carrying a hernia injury of some sort (thinking Leeds in league 1 when he gave up a chase back leaving them clean through for a goal).

Back after the Leicester game, there were rumours he would be out for 6 weeks - 3 months. This was denied of course (mostly by a certain poster on here). It was mooted in that thread that perhaps the club were downplaying his injury given our inability to sign strikers in the window, and the general mood of fans after the window slammed shut. He returned to the squad, but a generally less inspiring Hemed got the nod ahead of him. When Murray came on toward the end of the game, we saw the Murray that played against Leeds that time.

I'd find it much more believable that Murray is simply more injured than the club let on. He's tried to play through it, using his experience to compensate, but only hasn't really managed it. Wasn't in the squad for the cup game we didn't care about, and with Izzy Brown back, he wasn't on the bench today.

We're on week 5. I'm going to believe he just needs more time to recover to get back to full fitness (and then will probably need a couple of matches to regain match fitness). Hopefully the 6 weeks was closer to the truth than the 3 months, and hopefully, we won't need to rush him back because the FA decided to act on a stamp that may or may not have been deliberate.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I believe at least one of the times such accusations were levelled at him he was carrying a hernia injury of some sort (thinking Leeds in league 1 when he gave up a chase back leaving them clean through for a goal).

Back after the Leicester game, there were rumours he would be out for 6 weeks - 3 months. This was denied of course (mostly by a certain poster on here). It was mooted in that thread that perhaps the club were downplaying his injury given our inability to sign strikers in the window, and the general mood of fans after the window slammed shut. He returned to the squad, but a generally less inspiring Hemed got the nod ahead of him. When Murray came on toward the end of the game, we saw the Murray that played against Leeds that time.

I'd find it much more believable that Murray is simply more injured than the club let on. He's tried to play through it, using his experience to compensate, but only hasn't really managed it. Wasn't in the squad for the cup game we didn't care about, and with Izzy Brown back, he wasn't on the bench today.

We're on week 5. I'm going to believe he just needs more time to recover to get back to full fitness (and then will probably need a couple of matches to regain match fitness). Hopefully the 6 weeks was closer to the truth than the 3 months, and hopefully, we won't need to rush him back because the FA decided to act on a stamp that may or may not have been deliberate.

Good reply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here