Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breakfast and Lunch.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
I like variation so never the same. Today I had 4 bacon, 2 eggs and a tin of tomatoes for brekkie, just tucking into salad bar stuff from Morrisons for lunch. Eat loads of meat, veg and salad.

Lost 5 n a half stone since January. Another 3 stone to go!!! Slimming World has probably saved my life.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I like variation so never the same. Today I had 4 bacon, 2 eggs and a tin of tomatoes for brekkie, just tucking into salad bar stuff from Morrisons for lunch. Eat loads of meat, veg and salad.

Lost 5 n a half stone since January. Another 3 stone to go!!! Slimming World has probably saved my life.

well done you! that must feel great?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
7am: Two glasses of alkalised water with apple cider vinegar, then a smoothie of alkalised water, organic spirulina, activated almonds, maca, blueberries, stevia, coconut keffir and two organic, free-range eggs.

8.30am: Sprouted millet, sorghum, chia and buckwheat bread with liver pate, avocado, cultured vegetables plus ginger and liquorice root tea.

12.30pm: Fresh fish, sauteed kale and broccoli, spinach and avocado salad, cultured veggies.

3pm: Activated almonds, coconut chips, cacao nibs, plus green tea.

6.30pm: Emu meatballs, sauteed vegetables, cultured vegetables plus a cup of ginger and liquorice root tea.

Very similar...

McDonalds sausage and egg McMuffin meal, and BK Big King meal (large) for lunch.

BigBod

Dec 12, 2014
well done you! that must feel great?

Thank you. Can't tell you how much better I feel...simple things in life like walking from the Bridge car park upto the stadium!!! so much easier.....still 21 stone! looking to get down to 18 for now....

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Breakfast (4.30am) - small handful of bran flakes with a few walnuts, pine seeds, goji berries, cashews, 2 x tsp of wheat germ and a dribble of honey with skimmed milk. First lunch 10am - blueberries, grapes, cherry tomatoes, banana, orange, carrot and a quarter slice sandwich with either tuna, ham or cheese and plenty of spinach. Second lunch 4pm - same as first lunch without banana and orange but with added biscuit. And for dinner at home a light snack. This is normally Mon-Wed when at work. Thurs-Sun same breakfast but normally miss lunch and then have a light dinner. As I get older I seem to go for foods that help me feel good. Green tea and coffee are my normal drinks with a few juices.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I don't seem to have any pattern to it. Breakfast could be just a coffee, or I could add in a bowl of cereal/muesli, or a juice (smoothie) or occasionally toast.

Lunch is pretty much the same. Maybe a sandwich, another smoothie, or sometimes just nothing.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
today:
7.30 ish - black instant coffee with organic honey
natural yoghurt
two slices white bread toast with slightly salted butter and organic peanut butter

11 ish - a supposedly healthy crunchy oat bar thing

Now - two hard boiled eggs, mature cheddar, almonds and peanuts with oat cakes

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Breakfast (4.30am) - small handful of bran flakes with a few walnuts, pine seeds, goji berries, cashews, 2 x tsp of wheat germ and a dribble of honey with skimmed milk. First lunch 10am - blueberries, grapes, cherry tomatoes, banana, orange, carrot and a quarter slice sandwich with either tuna, ham or cheese and plenty of spinach. Second lunch 4pm - same as first lunch without banana and orange but with added biscuit. And for dinner at home a light snack. This is normally Mon-Wed when at work. Thurs-Sun same breakfast but normally miss lunch and then have a light dinner. As I get older I seem to go for foods that help me feel good. Green tea and coffee are my normal drinks with a few juices.

Are you a squirrel?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
First breakfast at home: Just tea
Breakfast at work: Usually a co-op breakfast sandwich
Lunch: Pasty or pie or sandwiches, fruit
During the day: Top drawer is my larder with mini apple pies or the likes, Haribo or similar, peanuts, crisps, fruit... all nibbled at when the need arises.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Big bowl of chocolate clusters before I leave for work, grab a coffee on the way.
Usually have a quick break about 11 where I'll have a chocolate bar to keep my energy up.
Lunch between 1-2, I'll have either two sandwiches or a tub of pasta, crisps, couple of chocolate bars, brioche, three peperami's, maybe a pork pie or sausage roll and an apple to finish it off.

I do a physical job so I burn it off, I'm slim, never been over 12st.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Breakfast - A bowl of cereal or porridge with honey (the latter if I'm planning to go for a run)

Lunch - A sandwich (usually tuna or ham), crisps, and a banana

I don't think you can get much more boring than that.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Just gone veggie and really enjoying it. I was eating a lot of pork so breakfast was often full English, lunch a sausage roll or some kind of meat sandwich. Now I'm eating yoghurt with fresh fruit, seeds and nuts, honey etc or baked eggs- rich tomato sauce, avocado or halloumi, I've nailed fake chorizo with mushrooms. For lunch now I have stir-fried veg, today was some tenderstem broccoli in soy, garlic with sesame seeds.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Wow that is amazing, very well done to you.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Breakfast - A bowl of cereal or porridge with honey (the latter if I'm planning to go for a run)

Lunch - A sandwich (usually tuna or ham), crisps, and a banana

I don't think you can get much more boring than that.

you can, I worked with someone for about 8 years and their lunch was one small white soft roll with cheddar cheese ... every. single. day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here