Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barber advises Albion fans to avoid illegal ticket scams...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So you haven't had a season ticket for 3 years then? I am struggling to see why you are grumbling at having to start from (almost) scratch accumulating points again.

You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see the pattern forming.

D

Deleted member 2719

But you haven't held a season ticket for three years. If it had been the last three years, you would have had 120 points, but you stopped three years ago.

2 years and 1 season not played yet!

So you haven't had a season ticket for 3 years then? I am struggling to see why you are grumbling at having to start from (almost) scratch accumulating points again.

Wiped as if i never existed, er yeah i really feel valued as a customer.

But this was never about me as i won't be spending my cash all the time we treat our customers like a number. i was waiting for someone to say that but i suppose that's close enough and thank you for caring soooo much.:clap::clap:

I am however concerned about the other fans i know that have diddly squat points for a good backing of the club through the dark times and now they are faceless customers with just a fan number and no history, apart from a tiny pension because all was spent at the Albion.

Some of my mates even missed shifts and payments to demonstrate for this club and not even a point in their Albion account to show this, my mates don't deserve this, Blue and White through the middle that's what they are.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
2 years and 1 season not played yet!

Wiped as if i never existed, er yeah i really feel valued as a customer.

We've already played 6 seasons at the Amex.
11/12
12/13
13/14
14/15
15/16
16/17

You haven't been for the last three years, so you can't expect to have the points that those who have been there for all those seasons.

D

Deleted member 2719

We've already played 6 seasons at the Amex.
11/12
12/13
13/14
14/15
15/16
16/17

You haven't been for the last three years, so you can't expect to have the points that those who have been there for all those seasons.

Ha ha, time fly's, my mistake i did 4 season on the trot so i missed the last 2.

I am still a faceless 8 point fan though.

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
I am however concerned about the other fans i know that have diddly squat points for a good backing of the club through the dark times and now they are faceless customers with just a fan number and no history, apart from a tiny pension because all was spent at the Albion.

Some of my mates even missed shifts and payments to demonstrate for this club and not even a point in their Albion account to show this, my mates don't deserve this, Blue and White through the middle that's what they are.

I don't get any sense from this. What are you saying? That everyone who wrote, or marched or indeed did anything should be getting loyalty points? Quite apart from the huge numbers of people involved how on earth could all of that have been recorded? in the end we all put our mouths where the money was and it finally and happily was successful.

Isn't there a line in a Shakespeare play - methinks the lady doth protest too much?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I don't get any sense from this. What are you saying? That everyone who wrote, or marched or indeed did anything should be getting loyalty points? Quite apart from the huge numbers of people involved how on earth could all of that have been recorded? in the end we all put our mouths where the money was and it finally and happily was successful.

Isn't there a line in a Shakespeare play - methinks the lady doth protest too much?

Amazing. I remember when you were about 9 and posted on another forum. How time flies.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Nail on head. Fan complains about lack of loyalty points at the time of not being so loyal. Thinks loyalty points should be awarded to people on the basis of grainy photos of demonstrations that took place over twenty years ago!!! Shame at the time no one thought to keep a register of all those present.

That on top of failing to sign his daughter up to the young seagulls club in any of the years preceding her 7th one!!! (a club I believe that was free to sign up to).

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Some of us are such uber-fans, we don't have to attend any games at all in person - we just absorb the vibe.

FFS just pay the money and buy the (legit) ticket.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The word loyalty is the crux here, call it match points and people wouldn't get as offended. In reality loyalty points means I have more time and money to spend going to football that another fan which is bollocks.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Ha ha, time fly's, my mistake i did 4 season on the trot so i missed the last 2.

I am still a faceless 8 point fan though.

Did you cancel after 14/15 ??? Seems an awful coincidence but fair enough. :whistle:

It doesn't matter if you have 8 points or 180 points, you will be lumped in with the 'all STH' wave because points thresholds will go up thoughout the season not down. That will still likely give you the chance to go to more than a few away games and build your points up with the addition of the ST loyalty bonus on renewal as well. I assume you have your Leicester tickets secured since it reached all STH before selling out?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here