Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else not sleeping?

wokingone

Jul 15, 2003
Exeter
I am currently going to bed thinking of league tables, staying awake at night thinking of different permutations and my first waking thought is our position in the league. I am seriously lacking sleep at the moment. Thank goodness for the break. God knows how players and mangers cope, anyone else in this state at the moment?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I tend to not let it distract my personal life as it's completely out of my hands.

Saying that, if we do go up there will be a few weeks of it distracting my life.

Chickenlittle

Feb 6, 2017
South coast
I am currently going to bed thinking of league tables, staying awake at night thinking of different permutations and my first waking thought is our position in the league. I am seriously lacking sleep at the moment. Thank goodness for the break. God knows how players and mangers cope, anyone else in this state at the moment?

Sleep? What's that??....after game 'x' all I can hear is ��we're on our way, we're on our way...�� as I attempt to nod off...followed by 'that's it, we've blown it, we're in the 'kin playoffs!' after game 'y'
and repeat....

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I think you need to find something in your life, that is, actually, you know .... important.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Nah, I got seriously drunk, sleep was relatively easy. In fact I woke up with the buzz still in my head.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here