Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I'm not holding my breath, maybe he is the designated decoy for the real target. ???

I thin he probably is the decoy. One thing we know for certain about Albion transfer dealings these days is that we know absolutely nothing until a few hours before the singing is announced. Long thread = not the real target at all

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thin he probably is the decoy. One thing we know for certain about Albion transfer dealings these days is that we know absolutely nothing until a few hours before the singing is announced. Long thread = not the real target at all

I think the clue is in the press report that BHA Head of Recruitment Paul Winstanley flew to watch him 'and others' recently.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I wonder if any prospective signing from Argentina is encouraged to have a conversation with Leo Ulloa? You'd like to think he would sell it to anyone as a good club to come to, who won't stand in their way should they do well enough to attract a massive offer. He'd probably also tell them that it's a great place to live.
Apologies if already mentioned, but it's a very long thread.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wonder if any prospective signing from Argentina is encouraged to have a conversation with Leo Ulloa? You'd like to think he would sell it to anyone as a good club to come to, who won't stand in their way should they do well enough to attract a massive offer. He'd probably also tell them that it's a great place to live.
Apologies if already mentioned, but it's a very long thread.

Mentioned before in post #657 :angry:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If he does sing , JC will have to bow his head at the correct angle next remembrance Sunday or they'll be hell to pay!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will he be our saviour and take us to the promised land.

'Ask no questions' - so you ask a question and don't put a '?' - I LOVE you BG - Whoever is behind this account is a GENIUS :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The other 'JC' arrived on Christmas Day.

This JC will arrive with us about 12 days later. Ask no questions.

You're saying we've got a deal in place?

(Yes BG a question... I know...)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If it's pre agreed, why wouldn't it go through 1st Jan though?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here