Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concern

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hang on a minute. I'm pretty sure that you told us to judge your team after the Swansea game. You also proudly boasted how your team was light years ahead of us. Well...we have judged your team and it appears that you talk out your arse. Please don't try to move the goalposts. You were the one giving it the Billy Big Boll*cks and you're the one we're all laughing at now.

4 games pal. Do you think you will finish above us? Serious question.
Buzzer makes a fair point Raver. Yes you may finish above us, but that's not the point. The point is you came here boasting that you were light years ahead of us. Do you still think that?

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Touch the screen [emoji23]
e0e2da211b46b9738b6ce738a26bcfa4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If the new manager comes in and plays 4-3-3 we will be fine. Stoke took 3 points from their first 7 games last season and finished mid-table.

It's nothing to with the players being disinterested or demotivated, it was the 3-4-3 tactics that meant we lost our first 3. Yesterday when we changed to a 4 at the back we had 27 attempts to Burnley's 4.

You really are talking out your arse.

You played four at the back in the second half at home to Swansea and lost that half 1-0.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
You really are desperate! The fact you are bigging up your crappy team up after it got a 0-0 draw at Watford says it all...you had 11 men vs 10 men for 75 minutes and still couldn't score!

I'm not entirely sure that I'd be decrying another clubs goal tally in your position tbh.

AmexGold

Banned
Apr 22, 2014
I can't argue with much posted on here.

Football is cyclical, we all know that and we've had our time in the sun, not achieved much apart from some wins against the big boys. Five seasons is probably the most we can expect.

It did surprise me looking on oddschecker earlier that Palace and Brighton are both about 5-4/6-5 to go down.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
The experiment of going down the avenue of attacking entertaining football yielded 4 defeats and 4 blanks.
Who's going to be the saviour Roy Hodgson.
Palace the gift that keeps giving.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Look at you getting all billy big bollox! You want the truth? I find your comments f***ing hilarious!! We are 4 GAMES IN, there is a long way to go and you're only 4 points ahead of us.

I maintain what I have said in the past. Your squad does not posses the quality that we have, you can only dream of players like Sakho, Cabaye, Zaha or Benteke.

FDB has gone, it's harsh after yesterdays performance but it's prob the right decision. Woy will come in and grind out results, he knows this league and will get us back to the style we played under Allardyce and Pulis. I'm confident we have enough to survive.

You've set yourself up for a fall Simster old boy, you may be winning the battle but I doubt you will win the war. Don't forgot, you have Hemed, Murray and Baldock as your only strikers till January. You won at the weekend, (congrats) but one swallow doesn't make a summer.

I somehow think i'll be quoting this thread at the end of the season...

What a dream to have.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
. Woy will come in and grind out results, he knows this league and will get us back to the style we played under Allardyce and Pulis. I'm confident we have enough to survive.

Come on, yes you will probably get enough points to survive, but that's OUR aim this season, you are an established EPL team now with, what is it 5 seasons of the money tree. Clearly it hasn't been spent improving the ground like Watford have done. You should be challenging for a top 10 position now rather than boringly grinding out 40 points a season.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If the new manager comes in and plays 4-3-3 we will be fine. Stoke took 3 points from their first 7 games last season and finished mid-table.

It's nothing to with the players being disinterested or demotivated, it was the 3-4-3 tactics that meant we lost our first 3. Yesterday when we changed to a 4 at the back we had 27 attempts to Burnley's 4.

You really are talking out your arse.
Yeah it's always someone else's fault isn't it, how many managers have you had in the past twelve months? Yet you still never win despite having all these "world" class players at your disposal.

There comes a time when you need to step back and realise quite how delusional you sound.

:nono:

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
They always survive in the end though Sim, despite enduring lengthy periods of the sort of abysmal form that would see most teams relegated by Easter. Somehow, they make it through. So while I'm allowing myself a small chuckle at their plight (and seriously contemplating naming my new cat Frank) I refuse to allow myself to get too carried away, due to the sheer inevitability of them turning it around.

They are the footballing equivalent of cockroaches in the apocalypse.

As i was reading this The exact same thought entered my head Edna
Cockroaches pretty apt description really kind of sums them up

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION], are you there? You're light years ahead of us aren't you? Chop chop, come and tell us. :thumbsup:

All in good time . I'll let this little hiccup run its course.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Look at you getting all billy big bollox! You want the truth? I find your comments f***ing hilarious!! We are 4 GAMES IN, there is a long way to go and you're only 4 points ahead of us.

I maintain what I have said in the past. Your squad does not posses the quality that we have, you can only dream of players like Sakho, Cabaye, Zaha or Benteke.

FDB has gone, it's harsh after yesterdays performance but it's prob the right decision. Woy will come in and grind out results, he knows this league and will get us back to the style we played under Allardyce and Pulis. I'm confident we have enough to survive.

You've set yourself up for a fall Simster old boy, you may be winning the battle but I doubt you will win the war. Don't forgot, you have Hemed, Murray and Baldock as your only strikers till January. You won at the weekend, (congrats) but one swallow doesn't make a summer.

I somehow think i'll be quoting this thread at the end of the season...

Oh look, poor old Raver suffered a second completely genuine typing error On the same word as well, now that is an unlucky coincidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here