Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley after Solly

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Skalak getting his usual slagging on here,but for me he should be on the pitch to take set-pieces.They seem vital at our end of the Prem,and we are not getting any end-product from our current takers.No good delivering the ball without somebody to convert it,so swap Solly for Ash,Vokes,or Woods.Ducks down in trench to avoid incoming.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I didn't realise we were now treating HITC Sport clickbait as facts.

There's plenty of other Albion 'facts' out there, I guess we should start posting them as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think some of our fans forget that he's a young lad we signed from Lewes. He's played very well at times too, not every week, but then our £14m record signing hasn't been brilliant every week either.

.....or any week to that matter.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
So, as is January's default, a calculated speculation has appeared on a 'media' page and 74 (75) posts later we are talking as though it's fact.

A few years ago a friend of mine started a rumour on a chat forum as an experiment. It took only a short while to hit Twitter and then further into 'respected' publications. It's so easy. Maybe we should have some fun of our own.

Folk are just so desperate.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
It's a clever strategy: pick players who are obviously a bit out of form (or not flavour of the month with current manager) but have proved good enough in the recent past, coach them back to their best, rinse and repeat.

You forgot young enough to have substantial re-sale value once they've been coached back to their best.

I see him as having lots of unfulfilled potential but we need fulfilled potential or cash in IMO. I would be happy with £15m.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Peter O’Rourke’s stock has fallen considerably since he left sky. He’s become a channeller of clickbait and sports betting promotion. He tweeted that Sako was on his way and having a medical at Palace last week, which proved to be very untrue.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
You forgot young enough to have substantial re-sale value once they've been coached back to their best.

I see him as having lots of unfulfilled potential but we need fulfilled potential or cash in IMO. I would be happy with £15m.

Just this, a high offer for a young winger who isn't a regular first team player and has had his talent coached out of him. If the offer is genuine is says a lot about Dyche in spotting talent and a lot about our CH in failing to harness that potential and use it to our best interests. Solly is an attacking threat who has been used to defend and support our left backs too much. This is down to CHs strategy and game plan, Sollys talent is wasted here, maybe for his best interests he should move on to supply the likes Vokes and Wood because he only has one head to hit in the box and he is generally surrounded by thre or four defenders.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here