Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mad Frankie Fraser

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
who said I condoned them
all I am saying he was never the sort to beat your granny for her pension ......unlike the scrotes of today

You are correct on that one Mad Frankie would never have robbed a granny for her pension, he would pull her teeth out with pliers if he thought she was a wrong'un but her money would stay in her purse cos he was a gentleman psychopath, ask Babs Windsor she probably sat on his face a few times. Allegedly.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
well, I knew opening this thread there'd be a few messages for dear old cuddly Frankie Fraser. Wasn't quite the poster I was expecting it from!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
in the 10 or so years I was in prisons I never met one who broke into an old ladies house and beat her and take her pension ...maybe they were around but I never met one
the prisons are full of them now along with those who kill for no apparent reason other than for the fun of it

I would not presume to question your initial assertion, as you have the experience and I don't. This exact type of crime is so revolting that it is very rare and I doubt whether jails are nowadays full of such criminals, as you say. We do read of eg distraction burglaries, of course, but the idea of theft and extreme violence to defenceless old ladies in their own homes is not every day, surely.
As an aside, I always find it ironic that criminals in jails decide which crime is worse than others, as if they have the moral high-ground. Child-killers are by any standards repulsive, but good old - fashioned armed robbery, involving injury to a security guard, well that is so much more respectable . .

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I'm unable to judge whether MFF was 'better' or 'worse' than other criminals of today's era or whether his well-documented reputation for psychopathic torture etc, ought to be weighed in the balance against his (possibly less well-documented) propensity to help little old ladies across the road. Although what I have read about him makes me inclined to think not.

The tendency, manifested in this thread, for some kind of nostalgia for the 'good old days', 'honour amongst thieves' etc to be used as a whitewash for people like Fraser, who taken at face value seem to be appalling human beings, is interesting. It's hard to see what drives it really: maybe it's just another version of the well-known psychological tendency for people to look at the past through rosy-tinted spectacles and remember the halcyon days of summer, when everyone has happy etc (and forget the wars, lack of NHS, now-conquered diseases etc). But the kind of pro-Fraser points being raised on here seem to me to be like saying: "Well that Hitler was a much better sort than the kind of dictators you get in today's world -- Sadam Hussain and all that. True, he laid waste to Europe and murdered umpteen million Jews, but at least he got the German youth dressed up smartly and respecting their mums, and was a vegetarian who was very nice to Eva Braun"

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia

Attachments

• b5703503-20f2-4a42-a659-2ada7f93a92c.jpg
    b5703503-20f2-4a42-a659-2ada7f93a92c.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 402

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
who said I condoned them
all I am saying he was never the sort to beat your granny for her pension ......unlike the scrotes of today

What complete and utter cat shit.....

Is this the same so called Mad Frankie Fraser who was a deserter during World War II, who said that he had never forgiven the Germans for surrendering because it put a stop to stealing from houses while the occupants were in air-raid shelters.

He may not have beaten up your Granny, but it seems he would have stepped over her dead body in a burnt out building to steal her families possessions....

Your a fool, if you honestly believe that and I am somewhat surprised you were a prison officer.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What complete and utter cat shit.....

Is this the same so called Mad Frankie Fraser who was a deserter during World War II, who said that he had never forgiven the Germans for surrendering because it put a stop to stealing from houses while the occupants were in air-raid shelters.

He may not have beaten up your Granny, but it seems he would have stepped over her dead body in a burnt out building to steal her families possessions....

Your a fool, if you honestly believe that and I am somewhat surprised you were a prison officer.

do you know me .........no you don't,you have not got a clue what the prison service is all about the prisons are there to keep people away from the public, officers are not there to judge prisoners that should have already been done, thats why I would'nt have known what he done and to be honest would'nt have cared.
I said that while I saw and talked to him he was quite inoffensive and he would be as he was behind bars which I have already said (thats if you have read the whole thread)
I have rather had 20 Frankie Fraser's than some little bar steward who has committed a small crime and thinks he is jack the lad makes himself a knife from a toothbrush handle and stabs someone in the eye with it preferably not me.
you really do not know what you are talking about.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
do you know me .........no you don't,you have not got a clue what the prison service is all about the prisons are there to keep people away from the public, officers are not there to judge prisoners that should have already been done, thats why I would'nt have known what he done and to be honest would'nt have cared.
I said that while I saw and talked to him he was quite inoffensive and he would be as he was behind bars which I have already said (thats if you have read the whole thread) I have rather had 20 Frankie Fraser's than some little bar steward who has committed a small crime and thinks he is jack the lad makes himself a knife from a toothbrush handle and stabs someone in the eye with it preferably not me.

I thought you said you are not there to judge and implied you preferred Frankie because he was easy to converse with. Also Frankie was well known for using shiv's in prison and tortured people, so whats the difference between him and young jumped up jack the lad....... none i would guess...... I think it is you who is being selective.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 319

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I thought you said you are not there to judge and implied you preferred Frankie because he was easy to converse with. Also Frankie was well known for using shiv's in prison and tortured people, so whats the difference between him and young jumped up jack the lad....... none i would guess...... I think it is you who is being selective.

as I said you do not know what you are talking about

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I really do find it bizarre how people can eulogize on these notions of 'old fashioned criminals' and 'proper gangsters'.

I suppose in the 2060s I'll be telling kids about the days when we had terrorists who were the real deal: "That Bin Laden, he was a proper old school Islamic Extremist."

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I said that while I saw and talked to him he was quite inoffensive and he would be as he was behind bars which I have already said (thats if you have read the whole thread)
I have rather had 20 Frankie Fraser's than some little bar steward who has committed a small crime and thinks he is jack the lad makes himself a knife from a toothbrush handle and stabs someone in the eye with it preferably not me.

Taken from BBC News site "He was birched at 17 for attacking a prison officer - the first of many experiences of corporal punishment, usually for attacking jail staff.

......Two years later a further five years was added for leading a riot at Parkhust Prison.

In 1975 he assaulted three prison officers, one of whom he attempted to hang."

Sounds very inoffensive!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Oh ok, you must have been one of the screws that turned the other way then, while the jumped up little jack the lad got a pasting by the good old boys inside maybe.

refer to my last post

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Taken from BBC News site "He was birched at 17 for attacking a prison officer - the first of many experiences of corporal punishment, usually for attacking jail staff.

......Two years later a further five years was added for leading a riot at Parkhust Prison.

In 1975 he assaulted three prison officers, one of whom he attempted to hang."

Sounds very inoffensive!

read the first sentence
I believe while the riot at Chelmsford was happening he locked himself in his cell
so he was at least learning.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
in the 10 or so years I was in prisons I never met one who broke into an old ladies house and beat her and take her pension ...maybe they were around but I never met one
the prisons are full of them now along with those who kill for no apparent reason other than for the fun of it
Yep..The likes of fraser and the krays were seriously well respected by most and you could say they got rid of the shite back then.People felt safe and business's were protected from the riff raff for a nominal fee:wink:
Yes they were evil,but their evil was directed at other gangsters...That's why they will be respected and remembered by many people.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yep..The likes of fraser and the krays were seriously well respected by most and you could say they got rid of the shite back then.People felt safe and business's were protected from the riff raff for a nominal fee:wink:
Yes they were evil,but their evil was directed at other gangsters...That's why they will be respected and remembered by many people.

at last a sensible post

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

So the highjacking, arson, racketeering and armed robbery were all just fun and games then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here