Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Support from the start on Tuesday

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
A rousing version of GOSBTS ( words on the big screen) followed by a half and half scarf twirling ring of fire, will intimidate us enough.

Think the sight of our far superior team might intimidate you. Please don’t bring your drummer or plastic cards please as they are as about as tinpot as you can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A bit obviously I know, but I think important to give lots of verbal support right from the start against palace . If we can get an early goal, I think we might score a few.

Team must be on a high after that fantastic display at Old Trafford. I honestly couldn’t see us losing the game until the flukey massive deflection

No shit Sherlock! :fishing: ?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Any idea if the Albion have given your club dispensation to play your goal music should you score, allow your cheerleaders to perform and t-shirt cannons to project fine cotton garments into your travelling support?

You tell me Bozza, I thought you're on quite good terms with the Brighton hierarchy.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Think the sight of our far superior team might intimidate you. Please don’t bring your drummer or plastic cards please as they are as about as tinpot as you can get.

Of course.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
What stage to boo the ref
Also it would be good if all stands get behind the team as well as the 1901.����

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Ah yes, the Palace game.

Oh how I've missed you. It's been 4 years etc etc etc....

The thing is of course this game was the first to look out for in the fixture list but now that it's actually here im bloody nervous. The footballing gods have put us at opposite ends of the table than realistically both sets of fans expected and their talismanic diver is suddenly starting to pull up trees.

A titanic battle awaits with the fickled finger of fate waiting for one set of fans or the other. Personally I think Zaha LOVES playing at the Amex and relishes the opportunity to ram it up our noses. My only hope is that this is eclipsed by Murray doing a number on them.

I had a dream the other night that Murray scored in the South goal, wheeled away behind the net and celebrated with gay abandon, much to their disgust. Oh how I'd love that to be the case.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A bit obviously I know, but I think important to give lots of verbal support right from the start against palace . If we can get an early goal, I think we might score a few.

Team must be on a high after that fantastic display at Old Trafford. I honestly couldn’t see us losing the game until the flukey massive deflection.

We do need to start winning at home to the bottom half teams.

I don't see this thread going well. Good luck.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anyway.

Now, bedwetters, we have a game on Tuesday against a lower placed side. A bit like Stoke, and that.

Er....

That's it.

:tumble::shrug:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Ah yes, the Palace game.

Oh how I've missed you. It's been 4 years etc etc etc....

The thing is of course this game was the first to look out for in the fixture list but now that it's actually here im bloody nervous. The footballing gods have put us at opposite ends of the table than realistically both sets of fans expected and their talismanic diver is suddenly starting to pull up trees.

A titanic battle awaits with the fickled finger of fate waiting for one set of fans or the other. Personally I think Zaha LOVES playing at the Amex and relishes the opportunity to ram it up our noses. My only hope is that this is eclipsed by Murray doing a number on them.

I had a dream the other night that Murray scored in the South goal, wheeled away behind the net and celebrated with gay abandon, much to their disgust. Oh how I'd love that to be the case.

Unfortunately not if you watch the piece on player, he won't celebrate if he does score.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Unfortunately not if you watch the piece on player, he won't celebrate if he does score.

Yes it was a very good piece, although not sure I believe him that he did not know about rivalry until
He joined Palace. Sounded like he did not want to leave, but decision was made for him by Poyet.A better deal at Palace maybe, can’t blame him and have no problem if he scores and does not celebrate, he showed respect to us when he scored against us. Got a feeling he might be rested for this one though.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

Team must be on a high after that fantastic display at Old Trafford. I honestly couldn’t see us losing the game until the flukey massive deflection.

We do need to start winning at home to the bottom half teams.

you're right.....'a bit obviously' ....?

Oct 25, 2003

I know it's not the meaning of the phrase, but the notion of Murray celebrating with 'gay abandon' conjured up images in my mind of him wheeling away with, say, Davy Propper and just going full on 'broke back mountain' in front of the Palace fans

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
One of those funny fixtures where the bookies don't really know which way it'll go...

Us to win 2.7
Them to win 3.02
Draw 3.2

I would think 2.7 is worth a punt, we're due a home win.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Hes in his 70s i believe ,why not pick on someone able to give it back ?[/QUOTE]

He's more than capable of giving it back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here