Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Top South Coast Club

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Soton are still a bigger club but if you look the way the club has gone of late the glory days are over for them. They are certainly not a BETTER club than Albion these days.we are far better run...

Ah, the Big Club gambit....None of us, then, are as big as Leeds. Fact.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
'Top South Coast Club'?

Most. Tinpot. Thing. Ever. :moo:

Says the bloke whose blood runs out of his face at the very though of the south :rolleyes::lolol::thumbsup:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ah, there is always one.

So you knew what I meant but were just being awkward...I guess this is NSC after all. I could be awkward too, but I won't.

But we can leave Plymouth & Torquay to the Westcountry.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Westminster BHA

As certain posters on here seem to be of a pedantic nature, it may be worth pointing out that you are repeating yourself when you sign off by saying 'Abion & England together', as Albion is simply an old word for England. :nono:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As certain posters on here seem to be of a pedantic nature, it may be worth pointing out that you are repeating yourself when you sign off by saying 'Abion & England together', as Albion is simply an old word for England. :nono:

Its almost as tiresome as 'regards, Das Reich'.

**** me, you can put your obessive compulsive signature in your strapline. You can acually click on mine and get a little video clip. Go on, I dare you. Click on it. You know you want to.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Ah, the Big Club gambit....None of us, then, are as big as Leeds. Fact.

Geographically, Leeds stands on the River Aire, the Aire joins the Ouse before discharging into the North Sea through the Humber Estuary. As the North Sea connects to the English Channel, it is probably fair to say that Leeds is therefore the biggest team on the South Coast.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Geographically, Leeds stands on the River Aire, the Aire joins the Ouse before discharging into the North Sea through the Humber Estuary. As the North Sea connects to the English Channel, it is probably fair to say that Leeds is therefore the biggest team on the South Coast.

:laugh::bowdown:

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
**** me, you can put your obessive compulsive signature in your strapline. You can acually click on mine and get a little video clip. Go on, I dare you. Click on it. You know you want to.

I took you up on that offer, and i'm so effing glad I did :bowdown: :lolol:

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton

Oh I am very well aware of that...In fact, one of the reasons I started signing off with that line was for just that very reason with both words meaning the same but representing my 2 different football teams.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ah, there is always one.

So you knew what I meant but were just being awkward...I guess this is NSC after all. I could be awkward too, but I won't.

But we can leave Plymouth & Torquay to the Westcountry.
Well, it's a free country, so I guess you are probably entitled to ignore the fact that Torquay and Plymouth are on the south coast if you want to.

It's the West Country, by the way, in the same way that you're in West Sussex, not Westsussex - you wouldn't want to be that naff, would you?

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Well, it's a free country, so I guess you are probably entitled to ignore the fact that Torquay and Plymouth are on the south coast if you want to.

It's the West Country, by the way, in the same way that you're in West Sussex, not Westsussex - you wouldn't want to be that naff, would you?

Yep, it is written wrongly but just the way I type...But carry on.

As for Sussex, it is one county in my eyes.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's on an estuary, not the sea - pus the city is upstream of where the Itchen meets the test, so arguably not even on the estuary. I'd say no, not a coastal city

If that's its nickname, I'm going to stear well clear.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Typing on a kindle is well annoying. I've edited for you :thumbsup:

I shouldn't be such a smart arse this early in the morning. I have a whole day of Mr Cockup ahead of me, I suspect :lolol::thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here