Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
So Barber has said on TalkShite, he expects no transfer activity today or over the next few days. Thread dead till Friday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
its about time we did a couple of block buster deals on deadline day. I would be kind of dissapointed if i didnt see the sky camera's at the training ground reporting on our 15 million pound striker....

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
its about time we did a couple of block buster deals on deadline day. I would be kind of dissapointed if i didnt see the sky camera's at the training ground reporting on our 15 million pound striker....

More likely to see a striker at Brighton Station.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
So Barber has said on TalkShite, he expects no transfer activity today or over the next few days. Thread dead till Friday.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He wouldn't say even if we were going to sign someone tomorrow! I wouldn't read too much into that.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Had the misfortune of sitting on a train behind some JCL's this morning...One firmly believes and was trying to convince anyone that would listen that the reason we have not signed anyone is because TB is trying to sell the club!

In went the earphones at that point!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Had the misfortune of sitting on a train behind some JCL's this morning...One firmly believes and was trying to convince anyone that would listen that the reason we have not signed anyone is because TB is trying to sell the club!

In went the earphones at that point!

It's as bad as those who think the magic money tree will give us thirty million for a new striker.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Utter BS, how can you be on a train ???

He was. Left Brighton at 1100, arrived Preston Park 1230.

Okay, I'm telling fibs. The 'left Brighton' bit gave it away.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Deadline day too late.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The longer it goes the more likely it will be a last day desperado signing spree

I've already resigned myself to relegation this season and the fact that we won't get promotion again any time soon. But then maybe I'm a tad pessimistic by nature. :(

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here