Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jurgen Locadia SIGNED

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Strikes me he is a bit of a Rashford/Walcott type. Not quite a forward, not quite a winger.

May still be a good signing, but possibly still leaves a gap for another forward.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Jurgen Locadia.....

I am so excited by this potential signing that I am going to have his middle name on my shirt.......Colin.....ain't that the bizz

Can’t you just dig out your old Kazim-Richards shirt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Strikes me he is a bit of a Rashford/Walcott type. Not quite a forward, not quite a winger.

May still be a good signing, but possibly still leaves a gap for another forward.

Or in our team this would mean covering Full back

He’ll be delighted when he sees the tactic board for the first time

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blimey it was hard enough to find one striker:-

- Ready to be sold.
- Agreed on the fee.
- Not stalling on personal terms.
- Injured.
- Fits the age, height & pace requirement.

and now you want another one...

...tough crowd.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Well if he signs, let's hope he merits a better song than the rather predictable (One Nation Army) "Oh Jurg-en Loc-ayyydia" ... ��

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Or in our team this would mean covering Full back

He’ll be delighted when he sees the tactic board for the first time

Yep this!

CH "Now Jurgen, your main job today is to cover Bruno at all times when he goes foraging up the pitch, or when the speedy winger is ripping him a new one, got it"?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
How do you pass a medical if you’re injured?

I’ve always assumed part of the medical is to get you to exercise to your peak heart rate level. Is that possible with an “upper leg injury”.

I can get my heart rate to a dangerous level lying down

mccraque

Feb 24, 2009
Seemed to be a video showing a lot of missed chances, hitting posts and an entry to the worlds lowest header competition.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I wonder if we had him lined up for ages, and then his December injury has put a fly in the ointment. We've cast around for Dembele, Ekambi, Andone, Ze Luis, and with none of them coming off we've gone back for Lokadia, because we HAVE to sign someone. Decent player by the look of it but his injury is really going to impact how much difference he can make for us this season

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I wonder if we had him lined up for ages, and then his December injury has put a fly in the ointment. We've cast around for Dembele, Ekambi, Andone, Ze Luis, and with none of them coming off we've gone back for Lokadia, because we HAVE to sign someone. Decent player by the look of it but his injury is really going to impact how much difference he can make for us this season

Hopefully he’ll be fit for the last game of the season when we need 5 goals and 4 points to stay up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here