Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wolves and Bournemouth

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Are they the real deal? Very impressive first 8 games. Could either end up with European football?

I think we can discount both as our relegation rivals, even this early in the season?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Are they the real deal? Very impressive first 8 games. Could either end up with European football?

I think we can discount both as our relegation rivals, even this early in the season?
They are certainly amassing enough points so that even if they have a very bad rest of the season, they are unlikely to go down.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I said in the summer that Wolves would thrive. It’s obvious with so many great players and a good coach. I was emphattically told they are crap and will be heavily involved in a relegation mix.

Bmuff too. Pace and loads of goals. Were always going to be mid table or better.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Just don't understand why anyone doubted Wolves. They have a potentially World class midfielder running the show, pace and goals all over, true quality in every position. Was constantly derided by people on here in the summer about their potential but it was fairly obvious from their play last year and their summer signings how good they could be.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just don't understand why anyone doubted Wolves. They have a potentially World class midfielder running the show, pace and goals all over, true quality in every position. Was constantly derided by people on here in the summer about their potential but it was fairly obvious from their play last year and their summer signings how good they could be.

True.

Be interesting to know why the Wolves haters were so confident that they’d be crap in the PL.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
True.

Be interesting to know why the Wolves haters were so confident that they’d be crap in the PL.

I think people either a) had no idea about their squad and didn't know the players they'd signed or b) weren't prepared to accept a promoted team could be better than us. As much as I love our current squad, i'd swap for theirs in a heartbeat.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Wolves have bossed Palace today and totally negated Zaha by putting 2 on him whenever he is near the ball.
But in the last 10 minutes they went for him with some tough tackled.
He really is not liked, not only by fans but other players too.
Zaha tripped up on his bottom lip as he left the pitch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did Wolves play today?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here