Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Child refugee stabs 7 in Paris including 2 Brits .

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/paris-stabbings-english-tourist-stabbed-13219208

Two British tourists were among seven victims of a savage knife attack in Paris when a man began slashing and stabbing people at random with a 16-inch blade.

One of the Brits was stabbed in the head while the other was knifed in the chest in an attack that police don't believe was linked to terrorism.

The attacker, said to be an Afghan national carrying child immigration documents, was armed a large knife and iron bar when he went on the rampage along the Ourcq canal on Sunday night.

About 20 eyewitnesses chased the knifeman, including petanque players who hurled metal balls at him, with "four or five" hitting him on the head.

Locals and holidaymakers were enjoying a hot summer night on the Quai de Loire when the terrifying stabbing spree unfolded at about 11pm local time.

Four of the victims were seriously injured. One of the seven was treated for shock.

The armed man first attacked two men and a woman outside the MK2 cinema on the Bassin de la Villette, in the 19th Arrondissement in the north-east of the French capital.

Men playing petanque - a French game similar to lawn bowling - saw the horror unfold and intervened, throwing metal balls at the assailant.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Paris is a shithole now , wouldn’t go if you paid me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 22389

Paris is a shithole now , wouldn’t go if you paid me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used to love Paris, but last time I went all I got was hassle from street sellers all day long. Glad to get out of the place. I feel safer in Naples.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Paris has gone I'm afraid. London is heading that way. It's gradually spreading across all of Europe. And no one is doing anything about it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Paris has gone I'm afraid. London is heading that way. It's gradually spreading across all of Europe. And no one is doing anything about it.

Least of all the government /home secretary.
For London blame May when she was home secretary.
The police are in crisis and when they do catch offenders they are let off for one reason or another.
If they are sentenced they go to a drug filled prison for a couple of years where they can use mobile phones, some supplied by the prison officers.
And then let out after serving a third of their sentence.
I am not saying we don't have problems with immigration but I am also talking generally about other crimes too
If anyone watched that Ross Kemp programme last week you would have seen what I am talking about, drugs, guns and knives are out of control now and the police can do little about it.

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003

Amsterdam and Brussels will go before London imo. Saying that London isn't far off.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Amsterdam and Brussels will go before London imo. Saying that London isn't far off.

Got more problems with our own citizens let alone refugees...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here