Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just used Breast milk for my afternoon cup of tea ......

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yorkshire juggs

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Humans drink lots of other milk - goat, buffalo, camel, yak, etc. Other animals have milks that are unpalatable, probably including the cat.

That's rather the point. We seem to think that drinking the milk from other species is entirely normal, but drinking milk from our own species, as intended by nature, is the weird thing. Can you see how messed up that is? I'm actually of the same opinion as everyone else. If I had to drink cows milk or human milk, I'd go for the cows milk every time. I'm just pointing out that it is our society (and the milk advertising board) that have made us think it's normal to drink milk from another mammal.

It's weird because it's from a human. How would you feel about owning a jumper made out of human hair - it's disgusting, even though technically it's not a lot different from wearing wool.

A slightly different slant on it I guess, I've no idea if humans have ever woven clothing from human hair. I suspect that like everything, it's not efficient to do so, therefore other options arose. Getting milk from humans for resale (ignoring the marketing problem), would be incredibly costly. so not much profit in it. Cows however produce a lot of it, and it tastes good, so let's go! I bet whales produce even more, we should milk those fat ****s.

The weirdest one from your list is the bull. I'm not sure which bulls you've been milking, but I would double check that's actually milk before you drink it.

Bull milk is very expensive, so it must be good. The caviar of the milk world I reckon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That's rather the point. We seem to think that drinking the milk from other species is entirely normal, but drinking milk from our own species, as intended by nature, is the weird thing. Can you see how messed up that is? I'm actually of the same opinion as everyone else. If I had to drink cows milk or human milk, I'd go for the cows milk every time. I'm just pointing out that it is our society (and the milk advertising board) that have made us think it's normal to drink milk from another mammal.

A slightly different slant on it I guess, I've no idea if humans have ever woven clothing from human hair. I suspect that like everything, it's not efficient to do so, therefore other options arose. Getting milk from humans for resale (ignoring the marketing problem), would be incredibly costly. so not much profit in it. Cows however produce a lot of it, and it tastes good, so let's go! I bet whales produce even more, we should milk those fat ****s.

Bull milk is very expensive, so it must be good. The caviar of the milk world I reckon.

1. Yes. They are called wigs and are worn on the head.

2. Bulls are male cows, and the only 'milk' they make is of the 'human kindness' variety. Or bovine kindness.

This thread has taken a turn for the worst, which is surprising, in as much as 'East Enders has become a bit of a parody' would be surprising.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
1. Yes. They are called wigs and are worn on the head.

2. Bulls are male cows, and the only 'milk' they make is of the 'human kindness' variety. Or bovine kindness.

This thread has taken a turn for the worst, which is surprising, in as much as 'East Enders has become a bit of a parody' would be surprising.

1. Good point! I need a wig to be honest. When you use human hair, it's called a wig. When you use sheep's hair, it's called a hat. Life is so confusing.
2. Bull milk is milk like any other, just a lot thicker. It's incredibly rich in protein and I think you'll find my mother in law is incredibly fond of the 'special tea' that her favourite son-in-law makes her.

The thread didn't start brilliantly, but I think it's still going strong! Sunday is a long way off.

Anyway, [MENTION=1408]hopkins[/MENTION] ...

:needpics:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1. Good point! I need a wig to be honest. When you use human hair, it's called a wig. When you use sheep's hair, it's called a hat. Life is so confusing.
2. Bull milk is milk like any other, just a lot thicker. It's incredibly rich in protein and I think you'll find my mother in law is incredibly fond of the 'special tea' that her favourite son-in-law makes her.

The thread didn't start brilliantly, but I think it's still going strong! Sunday is a long way off.

Anyway, [MENTION=1408]hopkins[/MENTION] ...

:needpics:

Perfect riposte punk:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
image.jpeg
Gets some chilled from the beast from the east :nono::facepalm::moo:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's like something Edward and Tubbs would do in "The League of Gentlemen".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here