Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking news: Reports of explosion in Manchester

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Does it matter particularly?
I would say partner at the time, considering her name.

It just shows how little you actually know of/about T Robinson but yet you're making very strong statements about him.

I get the impression, your hatred of him is more to do with his EDL links which don't exactly gel with your left wing views.

I myself can't stand the EDL and would like to think myself as left wing, but i will always listen to all angles and give people chance regardless of their past mistakes.

As i said before, curiosity will always get you further than being judgmental. Maybe you should just give him chance. He's seemed to grow up a lot recently and has a much more open mind on the issue with islam in the UK.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Think I'll leave this thread to the loonies.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yes it does matter. This was 12 years ago and she married him and the only place it mentions ultra violent is via this link: https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/world/2016/04/524739.html

Can you give me a link to another story source?

ANTIFA, Hope Not Hate.....nuff said.
Unlike the murderers who this thread is about, Robinson has not killed anyone..... i think i stated a while back that these terrorist atrocities would be turned around on threads, the victims are those that died, why not leave those that have tried to out the Radicals.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
ANTIFA, Hope Not Hate.....nuff said.
Unlike the murderers who this thread is about, Robinson has not killed anyone..... i think i stated a while back that these terrorist atrocities would be turned around on threads, the victims are those that died, not those that have tried to out the Radicals.

Yep I agree. They fail to see the bigger picture and have forgotten the victims in Manchester. We saw the bombers father, an arrogant Muslim who was not even upset with his son's death. We helped that man and his family because he was anti Gaddafi ??? The enemy of your enemy is your friend, err no they are not and their children won't be either because they grow up with an identity crisis because of their parent's belief in an alien country.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Great ad from Kuwait. It might be the start of something good world wide now someone other than individuals having stepped out from the shadows and made a statement about what's happening.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
10 years in Luton gave me the opportunity to see things from a different angle, completely different to Brighton. Lack of integration, feeling of living in a religious ghetto, women covered up, feelings of no longer living in your own country, it's so disjointed, that's not how the government has sold immigration to people over the years. You might not get it if you haven't experienced it, or you might actually like it, however If that's the future blueprint for other parts of this country, then it's a no from me.

There has been trouble in Luton. A man was knocked unconscious and called a terrorist by a group of people. A shopkeeper and takeaway staff were also racially abused in separate incidents across the county, which has led to police calling on people to unite together instead of taking their anger out on others. It doesn't seem as though the Asians are causing the problem.
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2017...suspected-hate-crime-following-london-attack/

Btw the trainee pilot in Shoreham has been released without charge, but nobody seemed to be in a hurry to post that.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There has been trouble in Luton. A man was knocked unconscious and called a terrorist by a group of people. A shopkeeper and takeaway staff were also racially abused in separate incidents across the county, which has led to police calling on people to unite together instead of taking their anger out on others. It doesn't seem as though the Asians are causing the problem.
http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2017...suspected-hate-crime-following-london-attack/

Btw the trainee pilot in Shoreham has been released without charge, but nobody seemed to be in a hurry to post that.

I think he might be keeping a low profile around town ...thats if he returns to his flat..not that I've noticed anything ..just that people will be people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here