StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
DH98mNEWsAAQcvS.jpg:large

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
All around BN44 lights are coming on and kettles being filled by nervous souls.

Happened the other way round in BN42 - passed out and just now found out we've Bournemouth away - that's not a bad draw at the end of the day.

Awful, awful draw on all counts.
Small ground, small ticket allocation, unlikely to progress. The same people who snapped up tkts for the league game will do likewise again ( + 280 pts ) leaving a lot of people unable to go again, particularly as it won't be televised.

There will be a larger allocation as 15% for the cups.

Considering its a crap cup, we have only just been there and the extra seats, I reckon this will become available to non season ticket holders.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Small ground, small ticket allocation, unlikely to progress. The same people who snapped up tkts for the league game will do likewise again ( + 280 pts ) leaving a lot of people unable to go again, particularly as it won't be televised.
This won't have any way near the same demand as the league game

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle

:lolol: As if anyone who wants a ticket for this won't get one. 15% allocation for cup games so 1,800 tickets to watch two reserve teams. We won't take more than 700.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I'm going to league game but certainly won't be going to cup game to watch Hughon make 11 changes and 90% change of elimination in a cup the club don't want to progress in due to premier league survival being the priority
After playing each other on the Friday Bournemouth will be doing the same, 2 hour trip on a Tuesday night to watch Bournemouth reserves play Brighton reserves...no thanks
We won't even sell it out

I'm going to league game but certainly won't be going to cup game to watch Hughon make 11 changes and 90% change of elimination in a cup the club don't want to progress in due to premier league survival being the priority
After playing each other on the Friday Bournemouth will be doing the same, 2 hour trip on a Tuesday night to watch Bournemouth reserves play Brighton reserves...no thanks
We won't even sell it out

With the club only competing in one of the thee competitions this year and that for fourth from bottom of the league I can't help thinking it's a waste of a football season. Whoops I forgot about the cash:whistle::whistle:

D

Deleted member 2719

There will be a larger allocation as 15% for the cups.

Considering its a crap cup, we have only just been there and the extra seats, I reckon this will become available to non season ticket holders.

:lolol: As if anyone who wants a ticket for this won't get one. 15% allocation for cup games so 1,800 tickets to watch two reserve teams. We won't take more than 700.

I wouldn't bet on it, who would have thought we would get 11,000 at home against Barnet.???

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Small ground, small ticket allocation, unlikely to progress. The same people who snapped up tickets for the league game will do likewise again ( + 280 pts ) leaving a lot of people unable to go again, particularly as it won't be televised.

I know of at least 3 attending the League game who won't be taking up the same offer for the Caribou Cup Classic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here