Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Pride Thread ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Off in a bit to go into town with Mrs Wz and Son, to meet daughter and my parents for the parade and cheer on Son's girlfriend in the rollerderby lot :clap:

Talking to my Mother this morning we were reminiscing about the old Lions carnival. As my mum said Pride does rather show up the three floats and a Boys Brigade Band that we used to think was a carnival in the 60s and early 70s. I'm sure Timmy would agree

Jan 30, 2008
Off in a bit to go into town with Mrs Wz and Son, to meet daughter and my parents for the parade and cheer on Son's girlfriend in the rollerderby lot :clap:

Talking to my Mother this morning we were reminiscing about the old Lions carnival. As my mum said Pride does rather show up the three floats and a Boys Brigade Band that we used to think was a carnival in the 60s and early 70s. I'm sure Timmy would agree
who's bothered about a bunch of limp wristed men and some Butch looking women shouting look at me .................. what a joke this event is :rolleyes:
regards
DR

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Who's going to pay for the clean up / The buses are ****ed / My dog needs an eye operation because it saw someone bumming someone else etc

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why is there no straight Pride ��

Doesn't Pride celebrate all sexualities including being straight?

But yeah, I like the idea of a massive festival of straight people celebrating how proud they are of their sexuality. It'll be great meeting people of a similar mentality and chatting about what it's like being straight in todays age. We should get Tyson Fury to do a special appearance too.

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Pretty pink fairy (Tick)
Tyrone Biggums (Tick)
topbanana36 (Tick)

Only three to go.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Pretty pink fairy (Tick)
Tyrone Biggums (Tick)
topbanana36 (Tick)

Only three to go.

What a fail on your behalf.

I gave a back handed compliment to the fit well muscled men young men who are a plenty in pride marches while taking a pot at middle aged unfit guys and their flabby bellys who have an issue with it.

It's called irony. Look it up.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Too many people. It's trendy apparently. The UK of today multi cultural, diverse and tolerant. That's if you have the same worldview of course.

If all the narrow-minded arsewipes want to have their own party on the isle of wight, those of multi cultural, diverse and tolerant views will be only too happy to close the solent border (once the party is started).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here