glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it was on its way to TRUMP

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Another TORY cock up and Maggie May very SHIFTY when questioned about it earlier

The whole interviews was an embarrassing farce, I don't think she answered 1 question with a straight answer.
Already up there with Cameron as a shifty, slime ball liar.
Don't usually comment on looks and fashion but as she is PM she looks awful, saggy face, hair like a rats nest and trying to look fashionable for her age but failing miserably, she walks like Dame Edna, already an embarrassment for us, clueless dithering old bag, can you imagine her telling Donald Trump that she does not like his comments about women on Friday, absolutely no chance, time for her to go,Brexit will be a huge cock up with her in charge.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The whole interviews was an embarrassing farce, I don't think she answered 1 question with a straight answer.
Don't usually comment on looks and fashion but as she is PM she looks awful, saggy face, hair like a rats nest and trying to look fashionable for her age but failing miserably, she walks like Dame Edna, already an embarrassment for us, clueless dithering old bag, can you imagine her telling Donald Trump that she does not like his comments about women on Friday, absolutely no chance, time for her to go,Brexit will be a huge cock up with her in charge.

You can tell she has never been a Mother

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Shame we didn't have that model in '82.Could've flattened Buenos Aires and blamed it on the Yanks-range is just about spot on from the US.!:cool:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I think I know where it is.
Police need to pull Roberto Esquivel Cabrera in for questioning.

Caution!! NSFW. Do not google if you're sensitive, have children around you, your wife, your boss or anyone with size issues.
The aforementioned gentleman doesn't play left back or indeed anywhere on a football pitch.
He could probably have had a glittering career playing hockey as he wouldn't have needed a hockey stick (If you get my drift).

Last edited:

el punal

Has she accepted your invitation to have tea together?

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
I think I know where it is.
Police need to pull Roberto Esquivel Cabrera in for questioning.

Having never heard of this guy, I goggled him thinking he may play left back, with the safe search off.

You could have warned us ffs!

Incidentally how did you know about him?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Having never heard of this guy, I goggled him thinking he may play left back, with the safe search off.

You could have warned us ffs!

Incidentally how did you know about him?

Apologies. I'll edit my post.
He's been in the news quite a bit over the last couple of days.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I have no concern as to the effectiveness of the launch system, my main concern is why they hid the results of this particular test failure, then I remembered, it's TOP ****ING SECRET, when a Vangard deploys only the PM and CO know where they're off too, anyone who feels somehow seen off that they weren't kept up to speed with the test results of live missile firing then join the Navy and make sure you rise to the top in the silent service pdq.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I used to programme the Polaris Missiles back in the day
Obviously came out of the water and the giros didn't kick in hence it went off on a tangent
That's the idea of test firings
Exactly,.... these tin foil hat fools would obviously fail to grasp that.. and it wasnt a nuclear missile... it was just a missile, the test was to test process, hence no actual warhead.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I am just laughing my cock off at this diatribe of emotonal rhetoric.... be politically aligned one way or another, thats the nature of it, but please try and leave the meaningless twaddle out.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I have no concern as to the effectiveness of the launch system, my main concern is why they hid the results of this particular test failure, then I remembered, it's TOP ****ING SECRET, when a Vangard deploys only the PM and CO know where they're off too, anyone who feels somehow seen off that they weren't kept up to speed with the test results of live missile firing then join the Navy and make sure you rise to the top in the silent service pdq.
Apparently, Corbyn wants a Guardian journalist stationed on every nuclear sub in future..... keeping the masses informed.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Apparently, Corbyn wants a Guardian journalist stationed on every nuclear sub in future..... keeping the masses informed.

If Corbyn wants we can tie some left wingers to the outside. They can get a free wash then as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here