Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest - Toughest Game Yet

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We are Brighton. We beat the good teams and not the bad. It has always been thus. We are BOUND to win.
Is that sung to Sloop John B...?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
We are going to get our pants pulled down and given a good spanking!

However I hope we somehow have a miraculous turn of form and win.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Sami and the boys go there with nothing to lose against the runaway leaders, with the pressure off I wouldn't put it past us to go there and put on a real show of our true quality.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Big defeat on the cards if the central defenders leave the massive gaps they did on Saturday attempting to cover our rampaging FB's

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Could be another spanking for us I fear....Could be a season defining game. Get spanked by three or four and slip into the bottom three and the pressure will really start to mount. Put up a good performance and get a draw or even a win and that could be a spring board to better things.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Has anyone actually received their ticket yet? :(

Seems like another Birmingham mess-up..... or postie wants to go?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Has anyone actually received their ticket yet? :(

Seems like another Birmingham mess-up..... or postie wants to go?

Not yet but I rang the ticket office today and ours were posted today so hopefully will arrive on time.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
play like Saturday and they will rout us.

Time for them all to stand up and be counted.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014

nffc1976

Mar 19, 2013
we (forest) have not really played that well as a team yet. the goals/points have come from moments of individual skill, mostly from Antonio / Assombalonga, with some assists from Burke and Hunt down the right.

We've had the dreaded injury curse strike early this season, so i'm a bit worried the bubbles gonna burst quite soon.

But in Michael Mancienne I think we got the best buy in the championship this summer. how he's not in the premier league I've no idea.

we looked better playing 442, rather than 451. but with Matty Fryatt being injured, its forced Pearces hand into playing with 5 mids.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
5-0 to Forest I reckon.

It'll then be up to us to get something from Cardiff, otherwise bottom 3 looms large.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
So did mine. I'll have the same worry next week though with my Watford ticket, no doubt. Dont like the whole post out within 1 week of game thing.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So did mine. I'll have the same worry next week though with my Watford ticket, no doubt. Dont like the whole post out within 1 week of game thing.

I would not worry providing you are at home next week, I suspect they will arrive before Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here