Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burton Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Start the game like we finished the last 20 minutes away at Burton last Sunday and we will be fine.

We need to start fast at home and dominate teams. Solly and Knocky will enable us to do that, especially with Dale back in the side.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Reckon a tight game and we may sneak it 2-1 but would not be surprised if we drew 1-1 :)
We need to start fast rather than the usual slow sluggish starts...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
can't help thinking we've missed an opportunity with bogle....he's off to a flier and a bargain at 2 mill......tsk tsk.

Stats might look good but folk have said there is a temperament issue. Potentially, he'd have disrupted the changing room as he needs to be the 'big fish' (see Elvis).

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
A quick question for fans... I've got to get to the greyhound track after the game tonight but I've never got the train before from Falmer. How much should it cost? How long should it take? Top tips? Etc etc...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
A quick question for fans... I've got to get to the greyhound track after the game tonight but I've never got the train before from Falmer. How much should it cost? How long should it take? Top tips? Etc etc...
Use your match ticket it's free

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here