Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was Glen Murray thinking?

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Those who care about the F.A Cup and the result are more likely to be the old skool (dinosaurs) born before 1990 ish who will want to win everything because that's the competitive way they were brought up.
The others are likely part of the "everyone's a winner, all about participation style school sports day, no losers, lovey dovey, namby pamby, middle of the road, wishy washy, liberalist, lefty, lily livered, blame it on society, willy nilly, sun dried tomato eating, decaffeinated, all inclusive" way of thinking. :kiss:© Inspector Derek Grim.

It's done now, history will only remember the giant killing and not whether a G.Murray was on the teamsheet.

Me, I'll be satisfied if we get promoted this year and have to belatedly win the FA Cup next year (or the year after, or whenever, if ever.)

So you are ridiculing those born pre 1990ish and liberal softies - interesting stance. So you are some kind of young stud who is beyond any sort of the kind of ridicule you promote. Yeh you're a diamond aren't ya?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Those who care about the F.A Cup and the result are more likely to be the old skool (dinosaurs) born before 1990 ish who will want to win everything because that's the competitive way they were brought up.
The others are likely part of the "everyone's a winner, all about participation style school sports day, no losers, lovey dovey, namby pamby, middle of the road, wishy washy, liberalist, lefty, lily livered, blame it on society, willy nilly, sun dried tomato eating, decaffeinated, all inclusive" way of thinking. :kiss:© Inspector Derek Grim.

It's done now, history will only remember the giant killing and not whether a G.Murray was on the teamsheet.

Me, I'll be satisfied if we get promoted this year and have to belatedly win the FA Cup next year (or the year after, or whenever, if ever.)

Strangely the loss to Leatherhead and Walton and Hersham was a worse experience than yesterday as we played our usual side on those occassions. Yes I was born before 1990 and was at both those games in the early mid seventies. I would want us to win every game we played, but know thats unrealistic, so yesterdays result in our current situation doesn't change my view of things. The only observation I would make is that the 'youngsters' all of whom are paid more than most on here missed an opportunity to showcase their talents in this round and the next, but with so many changes to the team it would not be reasonable to expect them to perform as tightly as our first team, a good goal by Towel which no one appears to have mentioned on here.

Chijeff

Jan 23, 2017
Chijeff

Agreed. Towell should be given more game time if Hughton thinks he's right for us. Good goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here