Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are the worst team we have played at the Amex?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Same here, Blackpool for sheer defensive ineptitude (followed by Leeds, specifically Sol Bamba), but Wolves for total, ****-the-travelling-fans, couldn't give a toss attitude.

theboybilly

Same here, Blackpool for sheer defensive ineptitude (followed by Leeds, specifically Sol Bamba), but Wolves for total, ****-the-travelling-fans, couldn't give a toss attitude.

I agree with every word there (Bamba was utter gash again last night - I thought Evans had sussed him straight away and dropped him on arrival so I was very much pleased to see him on the teamsheet last night)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So does this mean we weren't as good against Blackpool as I remember, and it was mostly down to them being rubbish?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The team that Abdul Razak played against. They made him look like Messi on crack, but good crack that is useful in sports. Not that normal crack that makes you eat your own teeth.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
The team that Abdul Razak played against. They made him look like Messi on crack, but good crack that is useful in sports. Not that normal crack that makes you eat your own teeth.

Wasn't that Ipswich?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Another vote for Barnsley. Their keeper was awful.
Also Burnley when we had 9 men and almost got a result

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
South Africa :lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
In the match v Millwall

Brighton
13Stockdale
2Bruno
33Halford
5Dunk
15ChicksenBooked at 63mins
18Forster-Caskey
19GardnerBooked at 66mins
32BennettSubstituted forMcCourtat 73'minutes
27MarchSubstituted forColungaat 66'minutes
17J. Teixeira
39Bent

Substitutes
4Hughes
7Colunga
14Calderon
20McCourt
22Holla
24Ince
31Walton

Oh sorry you mean the worst team we played against

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Newcastle were shockingly poor when we did them in 2-0 in 2013. Turned up, but that was about it. Shola Ameobi I remember as being particularly shite (before he was sent off for a second bookable). Felt genuinely sorry for their fans who turned up in numbers, despite it being a lunchtime kickoff.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Leeds were as a bad a team as we've seen at The Amex. Having gone 4-0 up we took our foot off the gas, obviously saving ourselves for further challenges ahead. Had we maintained the pace of the first half it would have been 7 or 8, no doubt about it.

Leeds teamwork was non- existent, their shooting was appalling, their defending was shocking and they were pretty dirty.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Newcastle were shockingly poor when we did them in 2-0 in 2013. Turned up, but that was about it. Shola Ameobi I remember as being particularly shite (before he was sent off for a second bookable). Felt genuinely sorry for their fans who turned up in numbers, despite it being a lunchtime kickoff.

Both our goals were particularly memorable, Orlandi's for being an absolute peach and Hoskins' for constituting 50% of his Albion account!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Blackpool or Wolves for me, with Wolves probably 'winning' as it's s special kind of rubbish that enciurages your own fans to completely turn on you.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
For me it was Southampton in the game where Lambert was sent off.

Adkins tactics were totally one dimensional and involved just hoofing it up to him.

After he went off they were totally clueless. As if they actually had to think about the game for a change

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
In the match v Millwall

Brighton
13Stockdale
2Bruno
33Halford
5Dunk
15ChicksenBooked at 63mins
18Forster-Caskey
19GardnerBooked at 66mins
32BennettSubstituted forMcCourtat 73'minutes
27MarchSubstituted forColungaat 66'minutes
17J. Teixeira
39Bent

Substitutes
4Hughes
7Colunga
14Calderon
20McCourt
22Holla
24Ince
31Walton

Oh sorry you mean the worst team we played against

I was going to say Millwall - they were awful, but somehow we contrived to be worse....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here