Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So was 9/11 an inside job or not? (merged)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Putting aside all of the tinfoil-hattery for a second and let's assume the US government was behind the attacks. Why the hell would they go to the trouble of hijacking planes and flying them into buildings when they could just plant bombs instead?
The CIA were training them months before, theres footage of a tv show 3 months before 9/11 where a bloke said something major was going to happen and it will be blamed on bin Laden, 4 weeks after 9/11 he was murdered outside his house.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
And how did every firefighter, and every policeman, and every demolition worker, not to mention the FBI/CIA staff, all manage to keep the secret without being tempted to make millions by revealing the 'truth'?
It's higher up than that

Dr. No

Nov 28, 2016
The CIA were training them months before, theres footage of a tv show 3 months before 9/11 where a bloke said something major was going to happen and it will be blamed on bin Laden, 4 weeks after 9/11 he was murdered outside his house.

No.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

You haven't answered my question

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So not one of those experts in their fields have had any suspicions? My son is a firefighter, and can tell the difference between an accident and arson.
Loads of fire fighters said they heard explosions and found molton metal months after in the wreckage , all the footage of first hand accounts from people at the scene are online

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
It saddens me that all these years later there are so many like you that refuse to accept scientific proof.
there isn't scientific proof of explosives, there is opinion and inconsistent hypothesis.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think they've made a career decision on what is financially best to set them up for retirement.
You seriously think they would do that?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Thousands of tonnes of concrete and steel just turned to dust? A third building (7) clearly comes down using explosives, military planes were told to stand down and every camera at the Pentagon was switched off whilst a hole half the size of a plane appears in the side of It? Hmm

You do realise that the world is flat don't you?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I think I'd rather believe thousands of structural engineer's and experts then a few nobodies on here e.g. you

if you refer to AE911, its been shown that many of their number are not qualified or even engineers, and the number is something like 1% of all engineers in the US.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
One of our number died in this atrocity and this no-mark is still allowed to spout bollocks. Disgraceful, mods.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Multiple firefighters at the scene are on record stating that explosions went off in the tower.
Ssshhhh people aren't supposed to know that

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
One of our number died in this atrocity and this no-mark is still allowed to spout bollocks. Disgraceful, mods.
My dad played football with him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here