Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who owns a dog?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
My puppy (20 week lab) was barrelling down the beach the other day, a bloke about my age (53) was walking towards us, the dog ran straight at him, he could see it clearly. he neither turned away nor put his hands out, the dog ran straight into his nuts. he asked me "Is that dog stupid?".

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm sat on a train heading south towards Helsinki with my wife who buried her dad on Saturday. It's a long journey home. I can't help but think of all the NSC posters that have lost loved ones over the years that I have been a member of this online community. I also can't help but notice that none of them have carped on about their personal loss for 6 months as if it were the only tragedy to ever befall mankind.

This is a fair comment. My loss affects me only so there is no reason why anyone else should share it. Sorry for your loss. I was a bit touchy last night as it is still raw.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
This is a fair comment. My loss affects me only so there is no reason why anyone else should share it. Sorry for your loss. I was a bit touchy last night as it is still raw.

Don't worry US. Some of us understood. The Mods were c*cks last night

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't worry US. Some of us understood. The Mods were c*cks last night

Maybe and thanks but Lokki was right. I have not posted much on NSC apart from 12/13 when Harry died. I have done tributes to him on my fb many times though as it devastated me. I felt it would be cowardly of me not to come on here today and acknowledge this.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Maybe and thanks but Lokki was right. I have not posted much on NSC apart from 12/13 when Harry died. I have done tributes to him on my fb many times though as it devastated me. I felt it would be cowardly of me not to come on here today and acknowledge this.

Just don't worry so much about the digs. People are generally egotistical morons. Most of the comments I read last night were born of arrogance.

One person of which, insists in lavishly dressing all their opinions as fact and dry boned half wits lap it up with indulgence. Hope your loss eases soon US

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Another ( 2nd ) vote for lurchers, I love 'em. Sadly they both left with my ex-girlfriend

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
3a4ynada.jpg

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Here is my boy Stitch. 3 year old Boxer. A true friend (to everyone) loyal, obedient but still cannot bag his own shit...
epahudav.jpg
this pic was taken after he had helped himself to half a pound of butter and a bag of flour! Thought he may have crapped out a Victoria sponge, but alas not!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Here is my boy Stitch. 3 year old Boxer. A true friend (to everyone) loyal, obedient but still cannot bag his own shit...
epahudav.jpg
this pic was taken after he had helped himself to half a pound of butter and a bag of flour! Thought he may have crapped out a Victoria sponge, but alas not!

Next time leave him a couple of fresh eggs & 4oz of caster sugar, & you'll have a delicious looking chocolate sponge before you can say "Mary Berry".

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My Jack Russell swallowed the string off the Sunday beef joint once and when it passed through her it had formed perfectly around ....................well you know what. It made picking it up all the easier.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
My puppy (20 week lab) was barrelling down the beach the other day, a bloke about my age (53) was walking towards us, the dog ran straight at him, he could see it clearly. he neither turned away nor put his hands out, the dog ran straight into his nuts. he asked me "Is that dog stupid?".

I'm genuinely surprised that dogs are allowed on public beaches & in particular not on a leash! Over here dogs are only allowed on beaches during winter months [end of Oct - March]. Liable to a 300 euro fine [the owner that is!], if transgressed.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'm genuinely surprised that dogs are allowed on public beaches & in particular not on a leash! Over here dogs are only allowed on beaches during winter months [end of Oct - March]. Liable to a 300 euro fine [the owner that is!], if transgressed.

Most in Bton & Hove only allow dogs between Oct 1st and March 31st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here