Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Worst name for a kid ever....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The owners of a very well known local record label named their sons Box and Scooter.

Some of Jamie Oliver's kids you've got to feel sorry for as well - and not because he's their dad !

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I get emails at work from a colleague in a different team called Lucifer Diablo.

The name I seem to have an irrational dislike for is Jaden. Doesn't sound like a real word, let alone a name.

Oh, and I don't know why, but I can't stand Wilf....

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
At my graduation a very long time ago, Ghengis Khan was called up to receive his degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
At infants school one of my daughters had a teacher called miss McKenzie. At about the same time Busted had a hit with 'That's \What I Go to School for' about a teacher called Miss McKenzie.......

I don't know if they knew my daughter's Miss McKenzie or not, but I'd have certainly gone to 3C and beyond with her!

At my old school, HCGS for Girls, we had a prim & proper, middle aged teacher called Miss Alice Cooper. Fortunately she had a sense of humour, once it got to the 70s.

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I used to work with a waitress who had a daughter called Lusardi, named after the dad's favourite page 3 girl, which is all manner of wrong.

Still, that's Littlehampton for you.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My wife grew up in Aylesbury and swears blind that she knew a family by the name of Dick who called their son and daughter Everard and Ophelia. I still kind of don't believe her but she has threatened to take me up there and introduce me. Apparently Everard is on the large side and doesn't take kindly to people laughing at his name :eek:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
My wife grew up in Aylesbury and swears blind that she knew a family by the name of Dick who called their son and daughter Everard and Ophelia. I still kind of don't believe her but she has threatened to take me up there and introduce me. Apparently Everard is on the large side and doesn't take kindly to people laughing at his name :eek:
Is their mum Cressida?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
A few years ago I was in a hotel lobby in Majorca when I heard a mum shout out

"oi....... Malfoy, come over 'ere"

yes, malfoy as in Harry Potter

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
My mother used to work with Hazel Nutt.
In the 90s I taught a student called Mowgli-Jo after the Jungle Book

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Many years ago I met a poor sod who had the wonderful name of Norman Conquest, he carried his birth certificate with him as nobody believed his name.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Many years ago I met a poor sod who had the wonderful name of Norman Conquest, he carried his birth certificate with him as nobody believed his name.

My cousin's ex husband used to carry either his birth certificate or his paper driving licence before the days of the photo ID driving licence card. It was ever since one particular incident. He had the totally unremarkable name of Mick Smith but his best mate was called Pete Jones. One night they were in a car together and got pulled for a minor traffic offence. They ended up in the cells until they could prove it because the copper simply refused to believe they were giving him their real names.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
We have a friend called Storm his surname i will leave to you good people to ponder over .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here