Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lets have a kit the same colour as grass.......wtf!!!!!
You say that as if it's a bad thing :shrug:

When we have the ball, players are on their feet, and with the exception of Matt Ryan (who will be in a more visible colour), they will be considerably taller than the grass, making them easy to spot.

However, we also have the advantage of being able to hide when we want to. A striker can simply lie low and collect opponent back passes for an easy goal.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My point was what the kids would love and all rush out to buy. I like the green kit but I’m a 40 year old man.

I would like to see the answers from 100 Albion supporting lads, aged approx 10 to 13 years old on their opinion on wearing a bright pink kit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is exactly the point. The club should target "da kidz". Polo shirts (and plain training shirts) are already available for you (us) oldies.

I don't mind the club targeting da kidz, as long as the team doesn't end up dressed like Timmy Mallett on acid when we're playing away.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't mind the club targeting da kidz, as long as the team doesn't end up dressed like Timmy Mallett on acid when we're playing away.

Boring git.

Something like this again would be amazing. (Ok, maybe with plain shorts)

B5zrYp6CcAEUfZ3.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The players look embarrassed, I'm sure the Notts County players and fans were pissing themselves laughing.

The matching shorts were too much (as with the home kit). We've established that.

The home shirt was - and is - FLAIR.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
When I saw the front of the home shirt, I thought 'Oh yes'.

When I saw the back, I thought 'Oh shit'

The club went with the white backs when the old gits in East & West Upper complained they could not see the Player No & Names on a striped and blue back.
Looking at this year mainly white strip, they should have kept it simple and had a white back only.l

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Boring git.

Something like this again would be amazing. (Ok, maybe with plain shorts)

View attachment 98854

I'm still convinced we missed out on the First Division as a direct result of marching out in that kit. All Warnock had to say was "now look lads....you're not losing to a bunch of muffins who've come here today dressed up like THAT now, are yer".

(I did buy that shirt the following season mind. But I was an impressionable teenager).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here