Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Is it biodegradable?

Wouldn't be a good look with all these left wing tossers crying about the environment all the time only to contribute to something that won't degrade.

Why does it need to be biodegradeable? That implies it's going to be thrown away, whereas it should remain inflated as a reminder of what happens when right wing dickheads have power.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is it biodegradable?

Wouldn't be a good look with all these left wing tossers crying about the environment all the time only to contribute to something that won't degrade.

I'm afraid its going to tour the country with Trump, so their would be a carbon footprint. Sorry, I know you come from a country with a exemplary record in this area

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Dh0_Mv6X0AUKmAF.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I know it is not the popular opinion but I can't help but admire Trumps ability to negotiate hard. As Boris said we would be in a better position if we had Trump in charge of Brexit. Accepting his other failings of course.

SussexSeahawk

Jun 2, 2016
I know it is not the popular opinion but I can't help but admire Trumps ability to negotiate hard. As Boris said we would be in a better position if we had Trump in charge of Brexit. Accepting his other failings of course.

But this is the myth that Trump built his 'empire' on. When has Trump ever actually negotiated anything successfully? Someone wrote a book for him about how to negotiate. He doesn't understand any of the issues on which he's supposedly negotiating, so everything is done for him by his advisers. Trump would have no idea at all about the difference between various parts of the EU. Can you really imagine him having a suitable grasp on the Common Agricultural Policy?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

I would characterise his negotiating technique as "putting his fingers in his ears and shouting 'I can't hear you!' again and again".
Effective only if you are in a position of power, but yes, effective!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
But this is the myth that Trump built his 'empire' on. When has Trump ever actually negotiated anything successfully? Someone wrote a book for him about how to negotiate. He doesn't understand any of the issues on which he's supposedly negotiating, so everything is done for him by his advisers. Trump would have no idea at all about the difference between various parts of the EU. Can you really imagine him having a suitable grasp on the Common Agricultural Policy?

So, much the same as the Tories / Labour over here.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I would characterise his negotiating technique as "putting his fingers in his ears and shouting 'I can't hear you!' again and again".
Effective only if you are in a position of power, but yes, effective!

Yep effective. Would have worked with Brexit though as the EU need our trade.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

I can't imagine anybody having a suitable grasp on the CAP,apart from a superfast Kray computer!:lolol:

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Yep effective. Would have worked with Brexit though as the EU need our trade.

I guess that's the key to the debate though... I would say we need to be trading with them more than they need to be trading with us (in the short term at least).

From my view it seems that the EU have played the "FingersInEars" card before we could though and we are left compromising left, right and centre to get a deal (any deal!) that seems not to be in our interests or what the people who voted to leave wanted.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here