Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So the remain luvvies take a French company's word with a pinch of salt,but rely on a Murdoch company for their propaganda.You couldn't make it up!:lolol::lolol::lolol:
Wonder if Euroland exporters will let Barmier and Selmayr kill off a good proportion of their trade?

With your history I’m sure you could.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Well the Tory rebellion failed to materialise , what a pathetic bunch. They know May lied to them but keep their seats is more important than any principles they may hold

Naz Shah is wheeled out of the chamber after voting. . Been in hospital the last three days. She was meant to drop in for 10 minutes in the car park, but Tories are refusing to "nod through" her vote. She'll have to stay 3 hours. They really are still the nasty party, not a good look at all

Interesting 6 rebel Tory MP's, looks like more trouble ahead next month with the Customs Bill

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Interesting 6 rebel Tory MP's, looks like more trouble ahead next month with the Customs Bill

You predicted trouble at the last vote and for this one ..... both have come to nothing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You predicted trouble at the last vote and for this one ..... both have come to nothing.

Having dinner with my lawyer chum tonight. Any questions for him?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Shame old [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] has FLOUNCED off, he would have loved this after his crowing a month ago

[tweet]1009312389861236737[/tweet]

Think he would have preferred the next poll down!

titanic.png

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Not for the first time, you're dribbling crap all over your keyboard.

I'm one person (singular, rather than representative of 'remain luvvies') and I'm questioning their statement, because in MY EXPERIENCE (of sitting in longer, slower queues), what they claim is not true. I'll ignore the Murdoch thing as I have literally no idea what you're referring to.

Surprised you didn't delete it then.'One person'?So you don't post as Pretty Pink Fairy or Astralavi then?As for your EXPERIENCE,I didn't realise you were a lorry driver doing import/export which is what the Sky News report was about.I think Murdoch still owns Sky News,although I expect you'll know better.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Having dinner with my lawyer chum tonight. Any questions for him?

Is he representing the Audi boss?Perhaps he could ask him if nitrous oxide from exhausts could replace Co2?:lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
See Eurotunnel are very confident about the future,even in a no-deal scenario.They already handle 25%+ of the trade and have capacity and technology to cope with plenty more.

Could be good for them if planes are grounded, no deal will not be a disaster for everyone, just the vast majority.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Shame old [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] has FLOUNCED off, he would have loved this after his crowing a month ago

[tweet]1009312389861236737[/tweet]

You've had to wait a long long time (early April) to get that unnecessary dig in. I expect he is quite pleased that only one out of the last 25 polls shows any lead for Labour #government in waiting :lolol:

Well the Tory rebellion failed to materialise , what a pathetic bunch. They know May lied to them but keep their seats is more important than any principles they may hold

Strange, I am sure some people on here said they would lose this vote and May would be finished with an imminent GE (again). Tick tock....

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
TBH I'll take their self-aggrandising propaganda with a pinch of salt. Their claims of 'zero additional' queuing time since the introduction of 2015 exit checks, for example, is (in my personal experience) absolutely not true.

Must admit was stuck for 4hrs but that was due to a supposed broken down train. Think they were taking lessons from network rail

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Fortunately you and Watford Zero have assured us no deal isn't going to happen so we have nothing to worry about.

Reading things that aren't there. At this rate you'll have to join Two Profs, Ppf and co in the fantasists group :wink:

A 'No Deal' won't happen but there's still lots to worry about as the Government uses the majority of it's resources trying to score political points in this never-ending farce whilst huge swathes of the country suffer.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here