Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League club has striking off order from Registrar of Companies. Who could it be?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The first paragraph you have just made up a load of nonsense as you have no actual idea why the accounts have been submitted late, Well played.

The second is laughable - you lot racked up £40m in debts last season alone, More than palace ever have in our entire 113 year history. Some may suggest a complete lack of self-awareness. :tosser:

When you build a new stadium and training facilities you write them off over the ensuing years, you do understand that do you?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
When you build a new stadium and training facilities you write them off over the ensuing years, you do understand that do you?

Depreciation is a 5 syllable word. How do you expect him of little brain to understand such a big word?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
More lies. Nothing technical holds up the e-filing of a set of accounts with Companies House for this long. It will be a combination of audit queries and boardroom ineptitude.
I think the issue is that technically their board of directors are unfit to run a fotball club

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
According to Dougie the Palace tw*t who posts on here, he states that El Pres is stirring it for posting the story on here.
They never do anything wrong do they it is always someone else?

:ffsparr:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
According to Dougie the Palace tw*t who posts on here, he states that El Pres is stirring it for posting the story on here.
They never do anything wrong do they it is always someone else?

:ffsparr:
It's not like he's been interviewed by the BBC or anything.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The first paragraph you have just made up a load of nonsense as you have no actual idea why the accounts have been submitted late, Well played.

The second is laughable - you lot racked up £40m in debts last season alone, More than palace ever have in our entire 113 year history. Some may suggest a complete lack of self-awareness. :tosser:

Clearly the Palace board has the same financial acumen that you Dom which is why your club is such a mess. Laughable and cringeworthy !!!!!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I didn't ak about admin, I asked if you paid all your debts off or a percentage thus shafting local people.

Hmm. I’m pretty certain some local branches of large multinationals took a risk based decision to accept a proportional sum of their owed funds to,as others have pointed out, help their local and well respected club which is entirely not akin to not for profit organisations such as the lovely SJA regretfully having to accept losses because your shower of shit management overspent and effectively defrauded said organisations out of hard earned funds. But you cling on to that tagnut if it makes you feel better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

You don't get it do you...What a moron...Who are those debts owed to? I can assure you it isn't local companies and the SJA... Crawl back under that stone now you muppet!

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
That would be awful; I couldn't bring myself to boo the queen when we play them.

This is were us republicans can stand in then!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
As previously stated we managed to get out the championship only losing £8m that season. Nothing like the £25m and £40m you lot have racked up...

Best laugh I've had all night. Thanks. A real belly guffaw.

Obviously you don't believe the nonsense you type...but I'll bet you have fun justifying it to yourself.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
Serious question, have CPFC 2010 not given a donation to SJA for at least as much as the old club owed them. Surely they could manage to do that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here