Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Man City tickets and general question .

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I applied for three tickets for the City game, two in first allocation and one in the second allocation. I've received the first two but not the third ticket, has everyone received tickets for the game.

Also, we won't be able to go to our overnight accommodation in Bolton until after the game. Are most clubs ok on security taking in an overnight bag? I'm sure it should be ok but don't want any problems at the turnstiles.

Thanks.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Every club is different so I would contact Man City just to be sure

el punal

Got my ticket last Saturday. Apparently because the club have not sold the full allocation the original seat allocation has changed to a revised one. Notification of these changes was included in an accompanying letter with the match ticket.

Can’t help you re.your accommodation requirements, but I do find it strange that that you can’t check in until gone 10.00 pm.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Re Hotel & bag.
Man Utd are VERY strict on bags (nothing bigger than a paper bag) and I guess City are the same. But if so, there will be bag drops outside the ground. Just make the bag small. I doubt if an overnight bag will be allowed in.
With the hotel, make sure they know you are arriving late or they may give your room away.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Called the ticket office yesterday as I haven't received my City ticket either. Told me they still had a bunch to send out this week, including mine.

If it helps, you would be welcome to leave your luggage in my hotel before the game and pick up after. I'm staying at Hotel Football (yes, I know, wrong ground!)

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Called the ticket office yesterday as I haven't received my City ticket either. Told me they still had a bunch to send out this week, including mine.

If it helps, you would be welcome to leave your luggage in my hotel before the game and pick up after. I'm staying at Hotel Football (yes, I know, wrong ground!)

Thanks, we are getting the train arriving in Manchester late afternoon and staying with a friend of the family just outside Bolton which apparently is on the tram line. All a bit of a pain but beggars can't be choosers when it comes to free accommodation.

I'll contact City to see if they have a baggage drop off point, if not I'll just smell the next day.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Got my ticket last Saturday. Apparently because the club have not sold the full allocation the original seat allocation has changed to a revised one. Notification of these changes was included in an accompanying letter with the match ticket.

Can’t help you re.your accommodation requirements, but I do find it strange that that you can’t check in until gone 10.00 pm.

Staying with family friends but arriving to late to drop off bags.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Ah! If it’s any help I’m staying in a hotel close to the Etihad, so if you want to dump bags and baggage for the duration of the match let me know and I’ll be happy to help out a fellow Albion fan. Just P.M. me!

Thanks that's really kind. My wife has emailed Man City to find out what policies they have in place.
Cheers.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I've still not received my tickets ordered on the first day of sale though I've received some ordered a week or so after. Is anyone else still waiting, I didn't get chance to chase it up with the ticket office today.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I've got to the bottom of the third ticket, got home and had a Royal Mail undelivered card due to insufficient or no postage paid. Popped down Caterham sorting office paid my £2 and collected the ticket. No stamp on the envelope Barber Out!I

With reference to bags, just checked the website bags of 16.5" x 12" x 6.5" are permitted subject to security checks. Just enough room for my smalls and toothbrush.

Thanks to all for your kind offers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I haven't applied for one, but will the club send me one anyway?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here