Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Joshua v Parker

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
It wasnt it wouldnt accept it although it has plenty available on it. It is a visa credit card.and to the best of my knowledge I entered the details all correctly.

Do not give your credit card details to stream services.Next time use Reddit.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
That's the last time I pay to watch Boxing, I should have watched it illegally like everyone else, what a boring fight. AJ and Parker are so bland as well.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Joshua went in too light in my opinion. It was a torrid scrappy fight but he’s better with more power/weight behind him. Wilder will be the big test but AJ would have to box smarter than he did tonight

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Time for you to slip away now into the wilderness.:facepalm:

So you have no point or argument, just literally seeking attention.

e65144ec869c4f1e234a2f6cf5e85cd1.jpg

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
O dear another one who just isn't getting it.
I've been giving my honest opinion of AJ but if clowns like you want to take it as hatred then up to you.
At least tonight I was proved correct.

Don't see how I am not getting the. AJ gave a professional I'd not spectacular win that was clear for all three judges yet you can't wait to slag him off. I will say again, nobody is saying AJ is the best ever, but everyone he has fought has been beaten and there are only two fighters in the world that can be judged as competitive challengers, Wilder and Fury.

I take it as hatred as AJ, whilst not knocking his opponent out tonight, proved many doubters wrong who said if it goes the distance Parker as the better tactical boxer will win. AJ showed a very mature performance tonight with the sort of tactical development he will need if he ever comes up against Fury

Renegade1

Mar 7, 2018
Don't see how I am not getting the. AJ gave a professional I'd not spectacular win that was clear for all three judges yet you can't wait to slag him off. I will say again, nobody is saying AJ is the best ever, but everyone he has fought has been beaten and there are only two fighters in the world that can be judged as competitive challengers, Wilder and Fury.

I take it as hatred as AJ, whilst not knocking his opponent out tonight, proved many doubters wrong who said if it goes the distance Parker as the better tactical boxer will win. AJ showed a very mature performance tonight with the sort of tactical development he will need if he ever comes up against Fury

Spin how you want.Read the comments here tonight and you will see the vast majority were very unimpressed.Even AJ
wasn't impressed.
Come out of your bubble and smell the roses.

LVGull

May 13, 2016

AJ has been found out. He’s been very lucky not to be stopped. Imagine Iron Mike up against him.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Yes it asked for them to register an account. I think that I may phone the company tomorrow and tell them that I have lost my card just in case.

Don’t say that you will be caught out. Just say what happened and if any money taken from your account they will cover. If you need a link PM me. I’m sure I’ve sent you links in the past?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Spin how you want.Read the comments here tonight and you will see the vast majority were very unimpressed.Even AJ
wasn't impressed.
Come out of your bubble and smell the roses.

I wasn't impressed, he still won and deservedly so. Do you not understand this?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
AJ has been found out. He’s been very lucky not to be stopped. Imagine Iron Mike up against him.

Imagine him against Ali!

This stupid argument will go out forever. AJ is one of the best around at the moment. I keep saying nobody is saying he is the best ever but idiots keep putting forward an argument that isn't being disputed!

How AJ has been found out when he has won a very decisive points decision is beyond me. Fury wins a dull as **** points decision and suddenly he's a world beater.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
A boxing thread ruined by one poster who thinks their opinion is far more valid and important than everybody else’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here